Author Topic: chicks dig it.  (Read 28829 times)

Offline robert

• Sly Guy in Training
    • Running in the Halls
chicks dig it.
« on: October 09, 2006, 09:29:52 PM »
hands down the best reason.

ask my wife (it held true before I was married too).

BaldRob

Re: chicks dig it.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 04:09:32 PM »
Yeah... chicks do dig it because it's still not common, and usually a guy that shaves their head oozes confidence! ;D

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 04:22:58 PM »
I concur!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline lostnfound21

• Sly Jr.
    • Myspace Page
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2006, 09:14:19 AM »
I agree. I had a second job at a gas station working third shift on Thursdays and Firdays a few years back. I can't tell you how many inebriated women came in when the bars let out and were like, "Oooooh. Can I touch your head?" Good times...

Offline Lex Luethor

• Sly Jr.
  • This *is* my happy face.
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2006, 10:03:12 AM »
I have to agree with this one... some chicks at any rate. Seems like every party I go to one more women come up and rub my head.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 10:06:25 AM by Lex Luethor »

Offline Switch

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2006, 01:48:38 PM »
Soemthing about the smooth head drives my girlfriend crazy.
-Switch "The Prodigy" Noblitt

gearhedguy

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2006, 05:01:02 AM »
I think a bald head speaks a ton of self-confidence and people are drawn to that. And it also speaks individuality, paving your own road, not worrying about being like everyone else. I also feel a guy with a receding hair line or shaved head speaks uber masculinity. I know it always catches my attention.

Offline British headblader

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2006, 01:01:35 PM »
The birds do love it....   :o

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2006, 02:29:04 PM »
The birds do love it....   :o

Yes they do!  Welcome British Headblader!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

chadoweasel

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2006, 07:20:43 PM »
I concur. My wife loves my head shaved...so do her friends. The only time I got more female attention from my hair (or the lack of hair) was when I had dreadlocks.

Regular hair is for regular guys. If you are too scarred to shave it, I can tell ya how to start the dreads :)

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2006, 08:46:07 AM »
Dreads? WOW! Sounds like you've gone from one extreme to the other Weasel
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

chadoweasel

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2006, 08:58:11 AM »
Well...My hair grows like Slash's from GnR. Perfect ringlets. Dreadlocks was the best way I could get it long. Haha.

Offline Professor Melon

• Professor Melon
  • Super Sly
  • Professor Melon
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2006, 09:20:58 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D  could not agree more: starting with my wife, every woman I've encountered since shaving it all off has had a positive reaction. My female colleagues do interpret the deliberately bald head as a statement of individuality and boldness. Not one has been half-hearted or suggested that I grow hair back. It works politically and socially as well: as a conservative, I support our military, police, and security personnel, the majority of whom are as chrome-domed as I am. After shock, my twenty-something daughter now endorses the look. This morning she commented via e-mail that, since I started shaving, she's become sensitive about the subject and just noticed that three of the young guys with whom she works have  adopted the look. With all this positive feedback from the disstaff side, I do not think I'll ever abandon total baldness. Keep shaving and shining! Professor Melon
Embrace the bald truth

Offline Sheeple

• Master Fewl
  • Sly Guy in Training
  • Auld Pic, new to come.
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2006, 09:25:19 AM »
For a short period, while I grew my beard out, I let my hair grow back.

Hnads down, chicks dig the egg dome. I'm certain I will never stray from the bald side again.
A skilled warrior takes his stand on ground where he cannot lose, but does not overlook the conditions that make his enemy prone to defeat.

Offline Apollo5

• currently currently
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2006, 09:40:51 AM »
My Ex-wife hated it when I shaved my head. Meanwhile she expected me to pay when she had her hair colored professionally. You can she part of the reason I became divourced. Anyway women don't talk to me much. I must Intimidate them with my good looks.