Author Topic: Advantage  (Read 7739 times)

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Advantage
« on: October 05, 2006, 03:41:55 PM »
Didn't think of it until this morning. I don't have to deal with an itchy scalp and dandruff. No matter how hard I tried, or the number of products I tried, I couldn't get rid of the flakes.

In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Yeti

• "Fear profits a man nothing"
  • Sly Moderator
  • Super Sly
  • Big, Bald, & Friendly... ~Yeti
    • Yeti's Realm (MySpace Page)
Re: Advantage
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 03:45:00 PM »
good one bro, I had dry skin, which I guess I still do, but without the hair follicles to pull up and off skin no more "dry skin" dandruff. woot! hehe
~Yeti
-------------
Tyler's Assister w/ creation of SBG & 1st Mod (now I am Elusive, but ALWAYS watching. hehe
-------------
BIG, FURRY, & BALD: Tattooes almost 300 hrs, Piercings several, Gamer; Internet 13+ yrs, Movies, Music, Drinks w/ friends, Ladies, my kids.
-------------

Offline lostnfound21

• Sly Jr.
    • Myspace Page
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 09:20:38 AM »
Sometimes my head gets dry after I shave, so I throw a little bit of lotion on it. Works fine for me.

gearhedguy

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2006, 03:20:36 PM »
Try some aloe vera gel after shaving. . . gives the skin a nice, tight, shiney, healthy look.

Offline BugMan

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2006, 06:34:51 PM »
Didn't think of it until this morning. I don't have to deal with an itchy scalp and dandruff. No matter how hard I tried, or the number of products I tried, I couldn't get rid of the flakes.

That was the main reason for me to start shaving.

Offline Vash

• Be Kind For Everyone You Meet Is Fighting A Hard Battle
  • Super Sly
  • Bald, Bearded, Tattooed, Awesome!
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2007, 04:46:46 PM »
In a slightly more extreme way that’s why I started. I have a fairly mild case of psoriasis. Mine only shows up as a kind of extreme dandruff and sores where I grow hair. So after years of fighting it and using prescriptions and expensive shampoos and treatments, I started shaving it all off. Now as long as I stay on top of keeping it shaved, which is a part of my daily shower routine, I have no further troubles.

I’ll have to try out the Aloe Vera gel idea, sounds good.
~Vash

FB: Vashon Bench
Twitter: @gingerbeardpdx
Instagram: @gingerbeardpdx

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2007, 04:50:54 PM »
I can't yet speak for having a slick plate...but the main reason I've buzzed it real short is that it is so frikken easy.....no bed head....no bad hair days.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2007, 05:46:17 AM »
I can't yet speak for having a slick plate...but the main reason I've buzzed it real short is that it is so frikken easy.....no bed head....no bad hair days.

Damn right! That was my reasoning when I used to keep my hair that short.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!