Author Topic: Headblade Products in NYC  (Read 1421 times)

Offline DaithiSean

• Sly
  • stern mode whilst trying to work my webcam
Headblade Products in NYC
« on: December 30, 2009, 01:31:20 AM »
I recently came for a holiday to New York and had a great time.  Among other plans for my visit along with visiting the usual tourist sites ( Empire State Building, Central Park, Statue of Liberty, etc) I thought great ! Cheaper head blade products - I can stock up rather than paying the high mail order prices that exist here in the UK.  However all the stores I tried  - Walgreens etc either didn't stock them or had never heard of Headblade.  For those in NY do you have any ideas about where I might find stockists on my nex visit ?

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
Re: Headblade Products in NYC
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 03:21:55 AM »
There's not too many places anywhere that carry very many HeadBlade items that I know of... if you have internet access, you can use the discount code from this site to get 20% off and order on line.  HeadBlade is in California but can ship to New York in 3-5 days.

Dunno if that helps at all.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 03:23:29 AM by Sgt. Pate »

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith

Offline mangosink12572

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Wonderful SHINY BALD
Re: Headblade Products in NYC
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009, 12:03:45 PM »
I have tried to get Headblade products in New York - -CVS  - Target  Walmart - - -no knows and they have never heard of the product - -I will try on line now - - - -    Thanks