Author Topic: Wow... the balding community can be so... NASTY!!!  (Read 4028 times)

Offline DoberDaddy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Wow... the balding community can be so... NASTY!!!
« on: March 25, 2017, 05:31:54 AM »
I have been on this forum for years, and the folks here (guys, and some women) are some of the nicest folks that I have met on the internet.

You all are so supportive of each other, and new folks. It is nice. I refer balding folks here ALL the time, from other websites that I visit, or friends that I know, in person. I have even become FB friends with some of you!

I have been visiting a couple of sites that are setup for balding guys, and offers support and solutions. Most of it the basic Drugs, Rugs and Plugs. As most of us know... those really don't work. But, when you 18, and your hair is clogging the shower drain every morning, you will do almost anything.

What I do is add my story, thinning at 16, shaved at 30... blah blah blah.

Should would not imagine of the response I get, amazing. It's also horrible how they treat each other. They are so desperate, they will try any potion, pop any pill, or rub any ointment on their dying follicles.

So sad... truly.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: Wow... the balding community can be so... NASTY!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2017, 06:04:25 AM »
That is sad. Desperate people make bad decisions. And the end result will most likely be the same, a bald head. You would t think in these times when shaved heads are so numerous and accepted, they would understand it's just hair.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 10:39:31 AM »
Most will eventually come around—just takes some longer than others.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 04:27:23 PM »
"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; the courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to know the difference"