Author Topic: Bald r us  (Read 3103 times)

Offline euroman

• Sly Guy in Training
Bald r us
« on: June 30, 2016, 09:57:47 AM »
Whiteout a doubt the way of sly is better if you have a rug on.

I know this and still i keep it on. Are you a former slave of the rug please comment to this post. I Fxxxxx hate the hair for men club. I hate the fact that I poor my money in the box for the Fuxxxx people running the hair club.

I feel like an ashole for still being part of the club.

I need your feedback guys. Are you in the club today? Have you left like a Boss!

Help a fellow hair slave.

Euroman

Offline Cave Dweller

• Bald & Bearded and staying that way.
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Not Bear nor Troll - just in the dark with the TV
Re: Bald r us
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 10:20:17 AM »
Help a fellow hair slave.

If you see yourself that way, the only one who can break you out of your "hair slave" status is you.

Just about all of us worried to some extent as to whether we should shave, how would we look, what would people say, etc.  You just have to muster up your fortitude and take the wig off if you want to be free of it. I would be very surprised if you did not discover, like most is us did, that the result of letting go of the hair/hair piece is very positive both mentally and socially.
"A man who has lost his hair and is bald is clean."
Leviticus 13:40
(Do not argue with Moses!)

Offline euroman

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 10:56:07 AM »
Thanks.

I know. I should just burn it!! What's holding me back?

What would people think? Yes that's one. But I look at bald men and they look good and happy.

I would love to be able to be one of those guys.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Offline Dragon

• Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 11:03:47 AM »
If you were to get a haircut now, tomorrow people MAY mention it, after that they wouldn't think or say anything about it.  Shaving would be no different except that you wouldn't have the inner turmoil that it sounds as if you have now.  I thought when I first shaved that there would be comments and it put me off for quite a while, when I did it only one person said anything AT ALL.  If you want to do it then you should but if you are not ready then wait a while.  However once you have you will not want to go back and you will not be paying for perceived social acceptance, which would be great as you don't need hair to be accepted.

Offline SlyCatCrossing

• Sly
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2016, 04:55:56 AM »
I'm from the u.s. and we (well most of our citizens atleast) are on our last day a 3-4 day weekend due to a national holiday today. The reason I bring that up is these are great times to try something new!  I shaved my beard off last Friday for example, something I do occasionally.  If I hated it by tomorrow I'd almost have a passable beard again lol.  Take advantage of those "schedule breaks" to try something new.  It's just hair, you have your whole life to grow it back... Unless you have hair growth issues (an assumption based off of your hair club for men comment) in which I take back everything I said and flat out yell, "Liberate Yourself Friend!" 

If it helps at all I'm 26 and can grow an Afro that would put most ethnic men to shame, and had one for many years, but one day I decided to get rid of it!  Being bald by choice it can be a friggin chore to keep my dome smooth but I feel it's worth it.  If I didn't I could have just let it grow out again
Bearded, Bald By Choice, and breathin' the Florida ocean air

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2016, 05:04:44 AM »
BBC here.

I took my hair down a mm at a time until it was shaved.  The day I shave my head people commented about my bow tie, not my bald head.

Four years later, the majority of comments about my bald head is that 'You are easier to find in a crown', but event that, there are so many guys with very short buzz cuts or shaved heads, that sometimes I just blend in.  A lot of being bald is YOUR attitude about it. "Hey, this is something I want to do", or "I really like the bald look". 

I recommend it.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2016, 08:17:51 AM »
I guess I'm at the age that I don't  care what people think of my haircut. I took a razor to my full head of silver hair out of curiosity, was supposed to be a one time deal. I liked it so much, I couldn't wait to show it off, and got many compliments. That was 3 years ago, and on that note, I'm heading into the shower, then a nice DE razor headshave.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Enter your email address: