Author Topic: Bald and Bearded.....  (Read 39808 times)

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
Re: Bald and Bearded.....
« Reply #120 on: January 01, 2013, 03:41:40 AM »
That's awesome bro, I'm glad we've been able to inspire you! If you do grow it out be sure to share your progress with us  O0

So after some talking into it, I've convinced the girlfriend that this is the year of the beard. I'll try to take plenty of pics to track the progress of course.

Nice, if you don't cut it all year you will officially have a yeard! http://jefffsbeardboard.yuku.com/topic/17034/THE-YEARD-THREAD#.UOK9R5EaySM
Lynchy

Offline F77Scot

• Sly
  • Bald and Bearded...and loving it!
« Reply #121 on: January 01, 2013, 08:20:36 AM »
Great to know that you have decided to go for the full veard voodoosyxx.....keep us updated...I am going to let mine grow out again after I mistakenly trimmed it too much.....

Offline Bald Hobbit

• Sly
  • Previously known as Chris_John
« Reply #122 on: January 01, 2013, 10:39:28 AM »
Yes mate, I'm 26.

The sideburns were the first things that grew in for me. I sort of started late at the whole facial hair game believe it or not and didn't get the sidies until probably 17-18.

The dirty little mo was probably coming in a bit later, but I wasn't really happy with my mo until I started growing out my beard alot, and I honestly think that's still my biggest fault with my beard, I'd love a rocking bushy mo'... butt beggars can't be choosers haha.

My first taste of the full beard was when I was about 20 or so... but I had (in my opinion a pretty poor attempt at a mo' haha). So I see no reason that if you were lucky enough to get the right genes you'd have a full beard before 30.

Okay, thanks. Yeah, I've had sideburns since I was about 17. Well... not anymore, you understand. Anyways, yeah, seeing an awesome beard like yours makes me feel better about my own. Thanks.

VoodooSyxx: Yes, try it. It'll look good on you. And welcome to the board.

Offline Mr Jules

• Sly Bureau
  • Same great sly look. Every day.
    • You Tube channel
« Reply #123 on: January 01, 2013, 12:37:35 PM »
..I am going to let mine grow out again after I mistakenly trimmed it too much.....

Made that mistake myself.

Offline VoodooSyxx

• Sly
« Reply #124 on: January 01, 2013, 02:06:17 PM »
Thanks fellas. There are definitely some excellent looking beards amongst the group here. Although I'm at just two days of keeping the razor north of my ears, and already there's some mad itching going on, I'm sticking it out for the epic beard...any day now  ::)

Offline imaginary

• Sly
« Reply #125 on: January 01, 2013, 03:22:37 PM »
VoodooSyxx, beardboard.com should have people with advice on the itching.
Once upon a time. The End.

Enter your email address: