Author Topic: Skull Shaver  (Read 12016 times)

Offline baldOUfan

• Sly Okie
  • Sly
  • Boomer Sooner
Skull Shaver
« on: January 23, 2013, 08:15:53 PM »
I was followed on twitter by @skullshaver today, they make this. http://www.amazon.com/Skull-Shaver-Electrical-Head/dp/B009W7HX2K/ref=pd_ybh_4

Anyone ever heard of or used it?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 12:36:23 PM by Tyler »

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Skull Shaver
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 08:30:08 PM »
I was followed on twitter by @skullshaver today, they make this. http://www.amazon.com/Skull-Shaver-Electrical-Head/dp/B009W7HX2K/ref=pd_ybh_4

Anyone ever heard of or used it?
I have never heard of it. 

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Slyfive

• Human Torpedo!
  • Sly Bureau
  • Better to be bald than balding
    • My Band The DeLoreans
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 09:45:51 PM »
Never heard if it but it looks pretty awesome!

Offline Gary~

• Being...
  • Super Sly
  • 27-April-2013
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 10:11:44 PM »
Never heard of it before but it has good reviews [apart from the one with the stuffed battery but that happens sometimes].

Maybe a good alternative for those wanting to use an electric shaver -- good price too.

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 11:06:02 PM »
Same, never heard of it but it looks pretty awesome!
Lynchy

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
  • Sly and loving it since 2 June 2012
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2013, 03:53:55 AM »
I wonder how it goes, it could be something we as a community could get around, especially for those who want an electric alternative. It's only $60 on Amazon, which seems really reasonable to me.

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2013, 11:53:09 AM »
I have also never heard of this item.  The blades seem like my Norelco triple with the movement of the 3 blades and here is 5.  When I did use my Norelco it seemed like I got a good shave even with the burn on my neck.  But had a shadow with in 4 hours.  Where I don't shaving with my HB.
"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline Slyfive

• Human Torpedo!
  • Sly Bureau
  • Better to be bald than balding
    • My Band The DeLoreans
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2013, 01:19:28 PM »
I'm so curious!

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2013, 02:40:24 PM »
Lynchy

Offline Cysly

• Sly Jr.
http://www.skullshaver.com/
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2013, 03:34:46 PM »

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2013, 03:38:28 PM »
I bet it does not shave your head as close as a Head Blade.

Offline VoodooSyxx

• Sly
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2013, 04:15:56 PM »
That thing looks cool, and I admit I'm curious. Gonna resist this time though. Electrics have never really worked for me, and I seriously doubt it can do as good a job as a HeadBlade.

Offline Gary~

• Being...
  • Super Sly
  • 27-April-2013
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2013, 08:58:28 PM »
That thing looks cool, and I admit I'm curious. Gonna resist this time though. Electrics have never really worked for me, and I seriously doubt it can do as good a job as a HeadBlade.

As I was driving into town I was thinking about the application of the Skull Shaver and I thought it would possibly be good for you Voodoo not for the regular shave for which you use a blade but you said that you always miss a spot. So, after your regular shave, run your hand over your head and find the missed spot and then whack it with this little beauty -- smooth skull.

Mind you, you might want to buy food, clothes and housing and other things apart from shaving supplies. Probably not a good idea to spend 100% or more of your income on shaving stuff.

Offline VoodooSyxx

• Sly
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2013, 09:39:12 PM »

As I was driving into town I was thinking about the application of the Skull Shaver and I thought it would possibly be good for you Voodoo not for the regular shave for which you use a blade but you said that you always miss a spot. So, after your regular shave, run your hand over your head and find the missed spot and then whack it with this little beauty -- smooth skull.

Mind you, you might want to buy food, clothes and housing and other things apart from shaving supplies. Probably not a good idea to spend 100% or more of your income on shaving stuff.

True enough. I'm trying to reign it in a bit on buying more stuff I don't need. For $60 I'll just make a second trip to the bathroom and clean up those missed spots the hard way