Author Topic: Are any of you guys worried about an increase in MPB treatments?  (Read 11772 times)

Offline Mike E. P.

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
Re:
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2013, 08:28:16 PM »
I'm not saying I don't miss hair and if it here naturally I'd be rocking a serious quiff but I don't think ,even if younger , I would undergo treatment

Totally agree with you, Slyest!
Bronx bald and bred!

Offline tofur99

• Sly Jr.
Re: Are any of you guys worried about an increase in MPB treatments?
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2013, 02:42:28 PM »
don't forget that the more advertising you see for something, the less people are doing it.  Why would the companies be paying for the advertising if they had enough business?  they are trying to reel in men with MPB because the trend nowadays is to just shave it down and get on with life, which is taking money out of the hair restoration peoples wallets.  Their trying to keep the idea that if your balding the accepted and right thing to do is have someone hack into your head and transplant some hairs, as if thats going to make everything okay.  No thanks.

And if a legitimate cure showed up that didn't have crazy side affects, yeah a ton of people would opt for it, if given the choice I think a lot of people would go back to hair, since it was taken from them against their will in the first place.  I would, I enjoyed my full head of hair when I had it.  But a legitimate cure may never show up, and definitely wont in the next 10 years, so I'd embrace the baldness.

isleepinthebuff

Re: Are any of you guys worried about an increase in MPB treatments?
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2013, 04:03:45 PM »
Hmmm I agree to an extent but still not sure I would. for example I would never have botox or anything like that. I'll just have to grow old with my ugly mug gracefully

Enter your email address: