Author Topic: Tree Hut Bare Moisturizing Shave Oil  (Read 2877 times)

Offline Mike_412

• Sly Jr.
Tree Hut Bare Moisturizing Shave Oil
« on: July 13, 2017, 02:35:06 PM »
I was shopping recently at Bed Bath and Beyond and decided to take a stroll down the shaving aisle. Right at the split between the Men's and Women's products I saw this oil. It was $9.99 for a 7.7 oz. bottle and having had an extra 20% off coupon I figured why not give it a try. I Googled reviews for the product and quick glanced a couple real quick. All excellent and there seemed to be a common theme. Women loved it for shaving their legs and many gave it to their Boyfriend or Husband to try on their face who equally loved it. For comparison purposes I've recently been using Cade shaving Oil and Cade shaving cream from L'Occitane. While both are excellent, their products can be rather pricy.

My initial shave with the Tree Hut oil was excellent. Smooth, no tug, and zero irritation. Considering that was with 3 days worth of hair growth and a brand new razor I decided to give it a week and see how I liked it. Honestly, the stuff is awesome. I've been shaving daily without any issues at all. While I normally can shave daily without a problem, I have gotten some irritation in the past using other products from time to time. Zero irritation while using this oil. I shave in the shower. The container has a pump so while my head is wet I give it a couple of pumps and massage it into my head. Simple and straightforward. Easily the best and longest lasting head shaves I've gotten over my 21 years shaving.

The only negative about it for those with a sensitive sense of smell would be the tropical scent. I guess that's the way to describe it. It doesn't linger after shaving and washing your head (Not that I or anyone else have been able to notice) but you can definitely smell it while shaving. Just a heads up as that may annoy some.

Anyone looking to try something new give it a try. Happy Shaving everyone!

Offline casanajar@cox.net

• Learning the way of Sly
Re: Tree Hut Bare Moisturizing Shave Oil
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2018, 11:46:41 PM »
I tried out Shave Answers Shave oil in a 4 oz bottle at$14.95. Works Great . No sent what so ever. Fosterandlake.com

Offline Brade

• Sly Jr.
Re: Tree Hut Bare Moisturizing Shave Oil
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2018, 01:26:11 PM »
I have been using Shave Secret from Wal-Mart for the last 5 or 6 years. Works great in the shower, no razor burn smells good and it's cheap.

Enter your email address: