Author Topic: Cremo Shave Cream  (Read 7233 times)

Offline buddha

• Sly Bureau
  • Cut myself shaving!
Cremo Shave Cream
« on: August 07, 2014, 08:36:44 AM »
So, I was at Wally World yesterday and I saw yet another new shave cream called Cremo. I heard something about this on the radio so I bought a tube. I'll be trying it later today and I'll post my results.
I tried to post a pic of the tube but my file is apparently too large and won't fit. Too bad the only time those words come is when I'm trying to post a pic.

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never really care for anything else thereafter."
Ernest Hemingway, On The Blue Water.

Offline buddha

• Sly Bureau
  • Cut myself shaving!
Re: Cremo Shave Cream
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 04:10:23 PM »
OK, another winner from Wally World! Did my usual shower shave with the Cremo and it is as good as, if not better than, Head Slick or my other favorite, the Mango Shave Cream from Trader Joe's.
Followed all the usual parameters, wet my head and scrubbed it good prior to putting on the shave cream and then scraped away with my M5 Magnum. My head is smooth as silk and when I applied my Osage Rub after drying off I had no hot spots or stinging nicks.
All in all a worthwhile investment. Not exceedingly pricey at right under $6 for a good sized tube. They recommend an almond sized dollop that you rub into a foam in your hands and then apply. The hot water rinse and scrub prior to shaving is what they recommend and that is par for the course for me.
Check this stuff out. You won't be sorry.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never really care for anything else thereafter."
Ernest Hemingway, On The Blue Water.

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 06:01:24 PM »
Thanks for the review, Buddha! Will check it out when the $$ gets right
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2014, 12:14:35 PM »
I'm a big fan of their shaving cream as I'm currently using it right now. 

Harry, they often have a coupon that you can send in that will refund your money if it's your first time purchasing their product.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2016, 09:06:57 AM »
I needed something for shaving my head in the shower, so I thought I would try the chemo cooling cream. Wow, got one of the best BBS shaves ever. The razor really glided across the skin.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2016, 07:32:19 PM »
I needed something for shaving my head in the shower, so I thought I would try the chemo cooling cream. Wow, got one of the best BBS shaves ever. The razor really glided across the skin.

Red dog did you use the right tube of cream for that shave  ??     >:D
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 07:33:56 PM by Magoo »
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2016, 08:29:58 PM »
Well ya.... I said the cooling cream.  :*))
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2017, 03:27:25 PM »
Anyone else using Cremo Cream?
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline BaldBassMan

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2017, 03:54:39 PM »
I only use Cremo. Gives a great lather and does so quickly. Doesn't take much to cover the dome and always get a close shave whether using my headblade or my double edge.
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. - Romans 12:2

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2017, 12:52:19 PM »
I tried to post a pic of the tube but my file is apparently too large and won't fit. Too bad the only time those words come is when I'm trying to post a pic.

Great to see that you didn't lose your sense of humor while I was gone!
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2017, 12:54:33 PM »
You mentioned using you M5 Magnum razor.

I gave up on mine a few years ago because Wally World stopped selling the blades in my area. Do you still get blades at Wally World?
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Enter your email address: