Author Topic: Sharing about SBG  (Read 2155 times)

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
Sharing about SBG
« on: March 09, 2014, 05:12:49 AM »
Our office had an open house Saturday. About 350 guests showed up. I was one of the greeters at the main entrance.

A family with four 1/2 young boys and a little girl were among the guests (grandfather, John,  is part of our staff).  The mom, John's daughter, came over and talked with me and said that she is urging her husband (wearing a ball cap to hide his thin hair) to shave his head. So when husband came by she introduced us.

It was the perfect opportunity to introduce SBG, Head Blade, and to encourage a fellow to join the sly ranks. He's already leaning this way. Has the support of his family (father and brother are already sly. Wife is on board).  Wished I had a $1 off Head Blade coupon to give him. Guess I gave my last one away earlier in the week.  Have to reload.

(I do have a package coming from HB. Hope they put in lots of coupons).

Offline geeman

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re:
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 05:31:37 AM »
Nice one mrzed, its always good to help out someone, especially helping someone into the brotherhood

Offline EarlBald

• Super Sly
Re: Sharing about SBG
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 03:24:51 PM »
Way to go, MrZed--As more men shave their heads, it should become more popular, like a snowball increasing in size.  With all those bald men in his family and support from his wife, his scalp hair days seem to be numbered.  Congratulations on encouraging a brother to join us--and let us know when he finally shaves it all off.

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 03:37:09 PM »
Way to go Zed.

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2014, 08:56:49 PM »
Gave out another HB coupon today. A young man at church with a buzz cut was asking about shaving bald. Gave him a coupon to encourage him.

Enter your email address: