Author Topic: Workplace Sly Bets  (Read 2456 times)

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
Workplace Sly Bets
« on: February 06, 2013, 07:16:01 PM »
Some  of you know that I recently got hired by the Boeing Company.  Daily, when I get to my desk, I turn my computer on and check my email.  One thing that always comes into the inbox is a daily Boeing news summary.  While I am not not allowed to post or duplicate the news story, I will tell  you about it.  

Anyway, at one of the  plants, there was a safety emphasis, which included headgear to prevent head injuries.  But there was also a challenge......if the amount of injuries went down to a certain level, this one management guy, would get his head shaved.  Well, this fellow was balding quite a bit.  The sly look suited him.  I don't work at the same plant as this fellow, but it did give me a smile to watch this video!

So have any of you experienced a challenge to go sly at a workplace?

Offline slymyke

• Sly Bureau
  • Shaved head with full beard
Re: Workplace Sly Bets
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 07:20:27 PM »
Good story.  I guess it couldn't have happened to a more deserving candidate, huh?   Since I'm already bald, I would be worried they would want me to shave my beard instead... lol

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 07:24:40 PM »
 ;D  Nope but I bet indeed you laughed you a%% off !    O0  Thanks brother for sharing !   ;) So brother how does your helmet fit  :*))
"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 07:33:23 PM »
Well, I am not in the same plant as this fellow, so I don't know him.  The helmets are called "Bump Caps".  They look like baseball caps.  These are for people who are working in cramped quarters. 

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2013, 07:43:12 PM »
Well, I am not in the same plant as this fellow, so I don't know him.  The helmets are called "Bump Caps".  They look like baseball caps.  These are for people who are working in cramped quarters.  
;)  Bro.  looking at my head do you think it mighta helped me  8)  By the way how is that beard coming bro. ?
"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Enter your email address: