Author Topic: How to get rid of 5 oclock shadow  (Read 2419 times)

Offline tomnolan

• Learning the way of Sly
How to get rid of 5 oclock shadow
« on: October 01, 2017, 08:17:22 PM »
I've read some posts here with everyone saying they like it, but I'm in my 20's and I absolutely hate it.

I have had a shaved head for a few years and that is the only reason I am considering getting a hair transplant. I also don't like the micro pigment tattoo on the top, I like the clean shaved look.

I have Norwood 5/6 so it will never look good with a hair transplant, but I was thinking about doing the transplant and then getting a micro pigment of the same color of my skin to fix the scars and it should also blend out that 5 oclock shadow line.

What do you think?

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: How to get rid of 5 oclock shadow
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 06:18:07 AM »
Sounds pretty drastic to consider a transplant and having the scars for a temporary fix.

If, as you say, you like a bald head, maybe laser removal of what's left would be a better solution. There are guys here that did the laser and were very happy with it. Probably costs alot less too.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline tomnolan

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 08:05:23 AM »
I have thought about the laser hair removal, the only thing is that I want to do acting and being bald is a disadvantage. From what I have seen wigs don't look realistic compared to hair systems, and so if I did it the way I said I could be both bald and grow out for the system when needed.

Has anyone here gotten the micro pigment/tattoo to cover up hair transplant scars from FUE?
I guess they would look funny when you get a sunburn but otherwise wouldn't be able to tell.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2017, 12:49:17 AM »
I'm not sure where you got that being bald was a disadvantage. It's like a blank slate for makeup artists to give you the hair you need for the role.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Enter your email address: