Author Topic: .  (Read 4053 times)

Offline RodgerEdwards17

• Learning the way of Sly
  • I'm a 17 year old on the fence about going bald.
« on: August 18, 2017, 03:52:45 PM »
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 04:19:56 AM by RodgerEdwards17 »

Offline el calvo

• Sly Guy in Training
If you really do not like your hair, my advice is to shave your head, I'm sure you'll like it, remember to keep it shaven for 30 days to make sure you want to be bald, and eyebrows, I must tell you that I shave my eyebrows my advice Is do it, when you have the impulse and desire to shave the eyebrows this will not stop until you shave your eyebrows, try it, if you do not like it will grow back, but I'm sure you'll like it

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
Neither shaving hair or eyebrows is a permanent change.  If you are wearing your hair short now, it will grow back to that length quickly if you just do not like the sly look.  Eyebrow shaving is a little more of a bold statement, but they grow back as well.

Since you are 17, have you mentioned this to your parents?
SlyBeard

Offline RodgerEdwards17

Neither shaving hair or eyebrows is a permanent change.  If you are wearing your hair short now, it will grow back to that length quickly if you just do not like the sly look.  Eyebrow shaving is a little more of a bold statement, but they grow back as well.

Since you are 17, have you mentioned this to your parents?

Good point! I haven't really told my parents as I haven't quite decided on the sly look (although I'm probably going to do it) but they haven't found any problems with my haircuts before, they very much leave it up to me and don't care. Also my girlfriend likes my hair shorter and shorter (but that doesn't necessarily mean she'll like the Sly look).

Offline bennett11

• Ultimate Sly Guy
At your age I really wanted to have short buzz cut.  Mother was greatly opposed.  In a year when off to college I got a short buzz the first thing and never went back.  Kidded sure but enjoyed that.  This was in 1950 long before shaving was common.  In 1980 I started shaving my head.  Some years later I shaved my brows and kept that.

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Welcome, Rodger!

I would definitely ask my parents first before going through. But here's and idea for fun (if you don't mind waiting a bit) Grow your hair out for a few weeks or so and then shave it all off for charity like for Locks of love or something. You can do the deed for yourself and help someone in need

PS. I take it that's not you in the picture, but that guy has a pretty good sly look!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline RodgerEdwards17

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2017, 01:02:46 PM »
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 04:19:06 AM by RodgerEdwards17 »

Offline RodgerEdwards17

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2017, 10:04:48 AM »
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 04:18:22 AM by RodgerEdwards17 »

Offline RodgerEdwards17

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2017, 04:20:33 AM »