Author Topic: It's better if it's slippery  (Read 1992 times)

Offline Montana

• Sly Jr.
  • Get busy living
    • Life Inside Jack
It's better if it's slippery
« on: May 22, 2017, 04:25:00 PM »
So ... yesterday I tried using a razor on my head. The Mach 3. Seems some folks talk well of it. However, for me it did not do a decent job. But there I was with Creamo all over my head and traffic patterns where the Mach 3 went when I decided to give up on the Mach 3 and use my cordless rotary shaver.

I added just a dab more Creamo and got the cordless wet and this combination of pre-wet, re-wet Creamo made my head very slick. Slicker than slick really. That made the rotary move around very easily and in moments my head was smoother than it has ever been before.

So this morning I tried to recreate this "slickness" by using a dab of shampoo and water but that didn't do it.  Typically the Creamo isn't slick. It's just all up there and when the wet shaver goes around in it there isn't really any slick to it. It's just a typical cream.

So what is out there that will make my head slick and even slicker when the wet rotary is moving around on it?

---
Love. Joy. Hope. Peace. Freedom.

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
Re: It's better if it's slippery
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 06:56:01 PM »
Head Blade's  Head Slick for me seems the slickest. Very little is required about a dime size . To use to much is counter productive. You also may want to try a shave oil like Shave Secret . Problem with it is it tends to clog the razor. I use it as an aftershave I love the scent.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 07:03:47 PM by Magoo »
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Enter your email address: