Author Topic: Photos/Neck area....  (Read 3259 times)

Offline TheodorusRex

• Sly Jr.
  • Each moment is a place you've never been before.
Photos/Neck area....
« on: January 02, 2017, 05:15:16 AM »
Now that I'm well over 30 days, I've noticed that maybe my neck could use a tweak.  I've got a small bit a flabby-ness that I never noticed when I had hair.   I'm not overweight - I got to the gym 3/4 times a week.  It's probably just more pronounced or I notice it more now that I have gone sly...

....still getting used to myself in photos too.  As when I had hair, some photos look good - others, I don't like.   Some seem like a stranger.  That's probably natural. 

In any event, I'm committed to being sly.  There are just too many positives to go back. 

Started shaving November 25th, 2016

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: Photos/Neck area....
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 07:53:04 AM »
I think it would be hard to change that area, might just be genetics. Love the look of a bald head from the back.

Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline zetaeffe

• Ultimate Sly Guy
    • The Bald by Choice Men group
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 08:38:49 AM »
I think it would be hard to change that area, might just be genetics. Love the look of a bald head from the back.

Me too! Bald heads look great from the back

Offline zetaeffe

• Ultimate Sly Guy
    • The Bald by Choice Men group
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 08:45:21 AM »

Here's my back view

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2017, 11:40:13 PM »
Now that I'm well over 30 days, I've noticed that maybe my neck could use a tweak.  I've got a small bit a flabby-ness that I never noticed when I had hair.   I'm not overweight - I got to the gym 3/4 times a week.  It's probably just more pronounced or I notice it more now that I have gone sly...

....still getting used to myself in photos too.  As when I had hair, some photos look good - others, I don't like.   Some seem like a stranger.  That's probably natural. 

In any event, I'm committed to being sly.  There are just too many positives to go back.

I am a barber and see lots of necks!  Unless you are grossly overweight all over, that is not "flab" it is just genetics.