Author Topic: Anyone want to made a bald man's rap utube video along with me?  (Read 4057 times)

Offline Pohawk

• Learning the way of Sly
    • WBT
Anyone want to made a bald man's rap utube video along with me?
« on: January 07, 2016, 02:38:43 PM »
Hey my Bald of Brothers,

I came up with this idea to celebrate and have some fun with our baldness. I am BBC and am getting use to it.
Hey, I'm 55 and I don't have anyone to impress. I figure it's time to just have some fun with it.
I'm working on the lyrics and want to get at least three or four bald guys BOB's - Bald of Brothers - to do
the video. I am not a real video geek so not sure how to do this long distance, but there has to be a way.
Anyone in with me? Should be fun and also time to get to know other BOB's. As you can see I like to play with words too. Contact me and we'll figure it out. - Pohawk out!

Pohawk of the South

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
Re: Anyone want to made a bald man's rap utube video along with me?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 10:32:13 PM »
I have no idea how you would do that but the end result could be a laugh riot!

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 05:43:54 AM »
Pohawk sits next to me in the office.  It IS a riot watching him RAP about his bald head! He likes to joke that way.

We tease in the office that to work at our station you need to be at least part Polish and have a bald head. (not really true, but it often raises the question when people see us for the first time!  ( and there is a guy very near by who has a VERY short buzz cut (by nature). We all have beards.

Offline TheSlyBear

• Opinionated Walrus
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • 忍者クマ
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 08:58:29 AM »
The way to do it would be to have each participant filmed in front of a green screen for compositing with the other participants over a background.

The same way a lot of action movies are made today.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 09:32:30 AM by TheSlyBear »

Offline Double Diablo

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2016, 06:17:58 AM »
If you include the words, "Chrome or Dome" in the song it will sound cliched.   The best way to do it would be for each guy to do the song in several venues.  Then you can cut. clip and edit them all together.  Seeing that it is a rap video, some big butt with nice racks will have to be included.  I think it is an FCC mandate.  Rap videos MUST include babes with big butts and good sized sweater puppies.
I ain't dying.  I'm just shot up a little is all- Mox Mox

Enter your email address: