Author Topic: Epic Beard Again?  (Read 42059 times)

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
Re: Epic Beard Again?
« Reply #75 on: February 07, 2016, 08:31:30 PM »
Razor, you mighty Viking.....you ought to join me on the quest for a long beard!

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2016, 09:44:05 PM »
Razor, you mighty Viking.....you ought to join me on the quest for a long beard!

One day.   😊

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
    • Christian Chromedomes
« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2016, 04:49:56 AM »
It's been a long time since I have posted!  But in early April, my beard will be 21 months old, in terms of not trimming!  Unless something comes up where I am laid off of work, I plan on continuing to grow it until it can't grow any further.  I would like it to grow past my chest if possible and keep it as my permanent look, along with my sly noggin!  If you click on the photo, it will turn right side up!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 04:23:59 PM by marshd1000 »

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
    • Christian Chromedomes
« Reply #78 on: May 04, 2016, 04:29:48 PM »
At this point, I am two months from having a tweard.  I will eventually post another photo.  The beard had gotten to be almost 8 inches long.  But I have a barber friend that has kept me from homeless.  So currently the beard is 6 inches long.  The next trim is going to be just on the sides only.  I am still planning  on going ZZ Top long.  So to be continued!

Offline mahaw90

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2016, 02:34:24 PM »
Great beard, is it still going strong?

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
    • Christian Chromedomes
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2016, 08:07:11 PM »

Yes, the beard is going strong.  I don't plan on trimming.  I wish the growth would go faster!  But I want a ZZ Top beard in the worst way!  But now I can safely say that it is now at 8 inches.  I can't wait how for a foot long beard!

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #81 on: December 26, 2016, 01:36:41 PM »
It's been a long time since I have posted!  But in early April, my beard will be 21 months old, in terms of not trimming!  Unless something comes up where I am laid off of work, I plan on continuing to grow it until it can't grow any further.  I would like it to grow past my chest if possible and keep it as my permanent look, along with my sly noggin!  If you click on the photo, it will turn right side up!

Just mhy opinion but I like it much better in your avatar.  It is well groomed and rounded on the bottom which really complements the symmetry of your head.  You look as good in your avatar as good artwork depictions of Santa Claus - I am serious about that.

Offline CowtownBaldie

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2017, 10:14:56 AM »
When I see a man with a large or long beard that is well kept  admire his determination, patience and discipline for keeping it looking good. Personally I have had a little circle beard kept very short for years and now I am letting it grow for the winter with my cheeks too. I want to try for a few months and see how it looks. So far very grey but I am in my 50's. I am at that stage where it looks very nasty with hairs going all over the place. I must persevere and not give up. The fellows with large beards I know have told me once you reach the four month mark it should smooth out and look better. Who knows, perhaps a yeard.

Offline devatis

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2017, 03:33:42 PM »
It's look great! :D Im very impressed, Yesterday I was watching this site with nice beard styles http://www.gillette.co.in/en-in/shaving-tips/facial-hair-styles/beard-styles And I though I would like to have one of these styles but now I have too thin facial hairs

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
    • Christian Chromedomes
« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2018, 05:53:38 PM »
The beard is still going strong!  I even took a selfie with Yellowstone’s Old Faithful!  But the long beard is here to stay!  I want to get it to terminal length.  But after that there may be a minor trim.  Who knows, I might enter a competition!  But I do get beard compliments now!

Offline nuts

• sly and bearded
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #85 on: September 10, 2018, 09:09:07 PM »
Impressive.  Even the geyser behind you is acknowledging your achievement.
Roger

Offline DoberDaddy

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #86 on: September 11, 2018, 02:34:45 AM »
WOW!

Way to go, Marsh! I have been following your beard for YEARS!!! This is great.

Steve

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
    • Christian Chromedomes
« Reply #87 on: September 11, 2018, 03:51:13 AM »
Steve,

You have had beard greatness too!  So while yours is shorter, it still looks great!  So a compliment from you means a lot!  Thanks!

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #88 on: September 11, 2018, 07:04:13 PM »
Indeed you should be getting plenty of compliments because your beard deserves it.
SlyBeard

Offline Rick S.

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2018, 08:52:33 PM »
Awesome beard, I can only hope to have one that good one day.