Author Topic: One earring...or two?  (Read 71341 times)

Offline Harleyman

• Sly Jr.
Re: One earring...or two?
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2012, 02:33:21 PM »
Left ear only I wear a  hoop.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Get codes for Facebook, Hi5, MySpace and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/140224/sampf09f1299b683a4f3.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline outsider82

• Sly
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2012, 07:09:24 PM »
I have both done, I liked the symmetry of both. I wear captive bead rings, although I have barbells if required. I had them pierced at 12ga.

Offline Arnie

• 2011 Sly Bald Guys Fantasy Football Champion
  • Sly Bureau
  • Surrender to your cause, never your circumstances.
    • http://www.frankboucherchevrolet.com
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2012, 07:14:27 AM »
Found one of my ear rings (of the many lost) and thought I would see if any holes closed up...to my surprise, none have.

Offline BaldWriter

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2012, 01:45:46 PM »
Have regular-sized one on the left and wear a stud occasionally. Would like to do both and gauge a little, but wife completely not thrilled by that concept. 

Offline shavedheadboots

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2012, 05:48:19 PM »
I have 3, 2 in left & 1 in right. I'm with Red, I too like the symmetry & I agree heavy ball rings are excellent with a shaved dome. The 2nd in my left ear is a classic silver stud. I agree long gone are the time when piercings were an indicator of gay/straight. Piercings are addictive. For me it's a shaved head, steel capped boots & piercings. Would love a tart but have not the courage, yet!

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2012, 09:38:14 PM »
I was talking to most of the guys in my bowling league over the last month (the league is so large I'd never be able to catch everyone in one night) I found out that most guys with piercings under 30 either wore stud earrings and/or multiple other piercings, guys from about 30-45 mostly wore either studs or hoops in one or both ears, and guys above 45 wore a stud or hoop in the left ear only...Not all of the guys were sly(though there were many), but I was talking about the piercings. I think once guys hit a certain age, they tend to wear fewer piercings...my 0.02
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Blitzed

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2012, 05:53:15 AM »
I was told early on about the difficulties that might come with heavy rings. I'm very tall and the look of the heavy stuff is flattering. However, what looks good and what I like are at variance. Also, my ears are quite close to my skull and so any piercing has to be done so they'll hang more or less parallel to my head. My solution, and one I like, is to have cuffs that have some bulk but are close fitting and don't wave in the wind. I have both done and, for whatever reason, have never cared for studs.

Offline fromtheoutside

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2012, 08:11:05 PM »
I have both ears pierced and stretched. I don't think I'm OCD or anything, but it would drive me nuts if I only had one side done. Hah, maybe I am a bit OCD.

Offline LAGLE

• Proud To Be Bald By Choice (BBC)
  • Sly
  • Hooah
    • Army Blog
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2012, 08:42:43 PM »
Both ears pierced, and the left one twice. I had my ears gauged up to 1" at one point. now only wear diamond studs.

Offline devonlad

• Sly
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2012, 06:01:44 AM »
Left ear only here. 2 holes rarely wear anything in them now

Offline lordpeich

• Sly
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2012, 11:38:41 AM »
Left ear pierced since 2009 with a small black diamond, but in this moment i havenĀ“t it any earring.

Offline Baldstu

• Sly Bureau
  • Me
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2012, 03:35:19 PM »
Both ears pierced mainly left side depends what mood im in to have bothe earings or studs

Offline baldken

• If I ever look like that, I'm shaving my head!
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2012, 03:32:29 PM »
I have 2 in the left ear.  I only wanted one.  But, I had to buy both earrings.  So I got two.
Get a haircut ya' hippy freak

Offline RoWilJr

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • SlyStyle...Get your Shine on!!!
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2012, 06:53:15 AM »
both...but hardly wear them anymore. Being military, the chances of you forgetting to take the out increase two fold...lol. When I do get the urge to wear 'em, studs.

Cheers,
Ro

Offline Morton

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2012, 03:23:04 PM »
I have had my left done for around 30 years. Normally wear a small stud or a cool (at least I think) Scottish saltire. I don't wear it at work and tend to forget to put it in at other times.