Author Topic: I'm ending my Bald experiment, growing hair back...  (Read 11195 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: I'm ending my Bald experiment, growing hair back...
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2007, 11:46:51 PM »
1. Tired of having to shave it so often to keep it smooth.
2. Tired of trying to get some color up there.
3. The ladies like my hair better.

Howdy Chad,

I can definitely relate to #1 and #3.

I've had my share of headshave fatigue, and I've flip-flopped quite a few times in the last 4 years.  It's OK to grow it back; we are not offended.  You may decide to try it again; or maybe not.  It's all good.  The important thing is that you tried it; now you know what it's like.   

The MOST important thing is to be happy; life's just too short to have it any other way.

jj

well put jj!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

ChadinSO

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2007, 12:35:52 AM »
Let me further explain.

I think this board should be informative for all.  What I mean is, it's good to see all sides of being bald.

Most posts here are about going bald, or how it is being bald.   How about a post about growing it back?

I did post my reasons why I'm growing back...

I liked having my head nice and smooth but cripes, I'd shave at 9am and by 3pm I could feel that hard ass stubble coming back, that part bothered me the most.  I liked it baby ass smooth, not feeling like I had freaking sandpaper on my head.

It's ok to shave your head.  It's equally ok to let your hair grow back.

Chad

Offline Professor Melon

• Professor Melon
  • Super Sly
  • Professor Melon
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2007, 08:33:50 AM »
 :-\ I echo Slickdom (jj): You tried it and now baldness is an option whose time may or may not come again. In either event, stay happy and let us know how retrieving a former image goes. Timing may have been a factor; you shaved for the first time just when winter was setting in. On those sweltering July nights you may just remember the coolness of being sly.... Godspeed, Professor Melon
Embrace the bald truth