Author Topic: I saw the worlds littlest sly guy today  (Read 4495 times)

Offline Dtopford

• Sly
  • after the shave
I saw the worlds littlest sly guy today
« on: April 21, 2007, 03:51:46 PM »
LOL I saw about a 3 or 4 year old today at the beach not a single hair on his head sportin shades and cruising around the wedding he was at like he owned the place. I guess your never to young to go SLY  O0

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: I saw the worlds littlest sly guy today
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 06:42:57 PM »
That's sweet!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Dtopford

• Sly
  • after the shave
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 03:20:38 PM »
I thought about trying to get a pic but the wedding party was right next to where we were having a command BBQ. That being said I didn't wan't to freak out thier party by crashing LOL. Allthough the brides maids looked pretty good even in thier teal dresses LOL.

BaldRob

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 05:27:05 PM »
I thought about trying to get a pic but the wedding party was right next to where we were having a command BBQ. That being said I didn't wan't to freak out thier party by crashing LOL. Allthough the brides maids looked pretty good even in thier teal dresses LOL.

Dude... we need to work on your skills!!

Offline Dtopford

• Sly
  • after the shave
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 05:40:33 PM »
LOL it was a command picnic and I was in beach gear tank top and shorts the weding party was all in wedding clothes

Offline frostillicus123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Forgot to Shave this morning
    • My Twitter Explict Language
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 05:42:36 PM »
Dude you should have gotten pics of the ladies, and the sly guy
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/071111/samp9a1d5d13c394b3da.jpg[/img] [/url]

Enter your email address: