Author Topic: MYSTIC WATER SOAP Shaving Soap. . .  (Read 3095 times)

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
MYSTIC WATER SOAP Shaving Soap. . .
« on: October 02, 2012, 06:13:34 PM »
Hello fellow chrome domes:  I hope all is well with you and your families.  Today was my very 1st time using the Mystic Water Shaving Soap (Bay Rum). 

The ingredients of this soap are tallow, aloe vera, African shea butter, avocado oil, castor oil, palm oil, glycerin, stearic acid,, and dissolved silk.  These ingredients leave your skin feeling smooth and soft.  It lathers like creamy yogurt with my Semogue 620 boar brush.  It also provides great cushion and protection that allows the blade to glide smoothly.

Michelle the owner of Mystic Water Soap is a pleasure to deal with.  She provides great customer service and also is the maker of the soap.  She has many different types of scents but I chose the Bay Rum which smells great. 

If you order from Mystic Water Soap... go to the sample portion on the website and order a puck of soap because the shipping is cheaper.  Here is a link of the website and it also has a video on how to create that creamy lather I love.  All in all... I highly recommend this product and do not forget it is made in the good ole USA in the fine state of Maryland. O0

www.mystic4men.com

WARHAWK O0

Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Re: MYSTIC WATER SOAP Shaving Soap. . .
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 06:15:07 PM »

WARHAWK
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline -Doug-

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
    • Gabe's Shirt Goes To..
Re: MYSTIC WATER SOAP Shaving Soap. . .
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 06:25:39 PM »
Looks like something worth trying. Thanks for the review. The videos are great too. The mug lather technique video is similar to the technique I use. I recommend those videos to any one that has trouble making lather.
Life has three aspects: Paradox, Humor, and Change.

Paradox: Life is a mystery; don't waste time figuring it out.
Humor: Keep a sense of humor, especially about yourself. It is a strength beyond all measure
Change: Know that nothing stays the same.

Slynito

Re: MYSTIC WATER SOAP Shaving Soap. . .
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 07:58:53 AM »

I agree Doug the videos were good and I'm anxious to try their soap, it looks great...and I love it being made in the USA just like my cars 'n' trucks.

O0

Enter your email address: