Author Topic: Hair is driving me crazy!  (Read 9550 times)

Offline 4fit

• Super Sly
Re: Hair is driving me crazy!
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2016, 10:58:08 AM »
I reached a conclusion last night.  The fact that I was so conflicted over growing my hair long is that, deep down, I didn't really want to.  So my thoughts kept drifting back to going back to a shaved dome.  Well, I decided being bald was what I really wanted, so I took out all my shaving supplies and am now rocking a nice, smooth scalp, just like I'm meant to. 

Thanks for all your support, my sly fam!
Good Job!

Offline nuts

• sly and bearded
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2016, 02:04:51 PM »
Ah.  Relief and satisfaction.
Roger

Offline Goatee

• Bald and Proud to be!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2016, 12:49:25 PM »
I went about 4 days without shaving my head last week thinking i wouldn't mind the stubble look / feel.

HATED IT!!!! I was so glad i shaved yesterday!

Offline socknoggle

• Sly
  • Grateful follower of Jesus Christ
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2016, 08:48:08 AM »
Who knows if I'll ever try again; seems like we all try to let it grow from time to time.  I'm very happy that "phase" has passed!  As I sit here rubbing my smooth head I'm very glad to be a confirmed bald man.

Offline 4fit

• Super Sly
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2016, 09:00:20 AM »
Who knows if I'll ever try again; seems like we all try to let it grow from time to time.  I'm very happy that "phase" has passed!  As I sit here rubbing my smooth head I'm very glad to be a confirmed bald man.
As well you should be.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2016, 10:09:49 AM »
Welcome back! Like I tell guys whether they are bbn or bbc, if you shave your head for 30 days, it's very hard to stop.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline 4fit

• Super Sly
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2016, 10:17:45 AM »
Welcome back! Like I tell guys whether they are bbn or bbc, if you shave your head for 30 days, it's very hard to stop.
Near impossible I say!

Offline socknoggle

• Sly
  • Grateful follower of Jesus Christ
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2016, 11:04:03 AM »
It's been a year and nine months for me, so there you go!

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2016, 11:43:29 AM »
I wonder if anyone knows why headshaving becomes an obsession for some men, especially us bbc guys. I'm sure there are guys that shave one time and grow it back. Is it the look of feel, etc? I guess each individual has their own reasons, which as we all know are numerous.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Reg

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2016, 02:30:34 PM »
Ah I can relate to this thread so much. I grew mine out again last month and now everyone is used to seeing me with hair again. So much so that when I buzzed it down to a #3 a few weeks back, everyone noticed and said they preferred it longer. They had totally forgotten the fact they knew me as a bald man for the first month they knew me. I will most likely go back to it but for now I'm in definitely in a hair growing phase, somewhat out of conformity. Missing the smooth look/feel!

Offline Dragon

• Super Sly
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2016, 04:00:40 PM »
Do what makes YOU happy, if that's shaved shave, if it's stubble then go stubble and if it's longer that's fine.  However, There is no need to be defined by others, they forget quickly.

Offline Reg

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2016, 07:32:54 AM »
Cheers. At the moment, I'll ride the whole growing my hair out a bit for as long as it works for me but it's almost inevitable I will get tired of it and go back to shaved...it's like my default setting!