Author Topic: Bald in the office ... or not?  (Read 16323 times)

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Bald in the office ... or not?
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2007, 12:32:19 PM »
looks quite sssllllllyyyyy!

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2007, 01:41:15 PM »
Yeah, man...you got good features that the baldness accentuates  O0

Offline MagmaBabe

• Sly Bureau
  • thanks guys!! I love ya's to bits <3
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2007, 01:57:21 PM »
 Phew!! Has it just got hotter in this forum, or is it just me?!!
Christian, Sly was definitely the way for you to go!!  :-*
I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances ~  Martha Washington

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2007, 05:05:54 PM »
Looks good bro
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Christian

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2007, 01:15:03 PM »
Just wanted to let you ppl know that my bald look wasn't a problem in the office at all (since yet). Some collegues like it, some not. Some asked my why I am doing it in winter and not wait until summer and some others asked me if I lost a bet. I said no and that I like the look and gonna keep it.

My teammanger came to me and said: Ahh ... new look ... nice decision ... looks funny.
Maybe funny wasn't the word I wanted to hear but it is better than: you can't work here like that. ;)
Another chef just ignored my bald look but I saw that she didn't understood why I did it or liked the look.

After a few shaves with the HB I have some razor bumps which doesn't look the best ... but they will heal and then it looks all sly and great! :)

Even now it is winter I rarely wear a hat or base cap because I really love the snow, rain and wind on my bald head. ;)

Gonna post some more and better pics and soon as all bumps are gone and this bad cold I am having is gone, too. Makes me look tired and ill all the time. ;)

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2007, 02:12:00 PM »
Just wanted to let you ppl know that my bald look wasn't a problem in the office at all (since yet). Some collegues like it, some not. Some asked my why I am doing it in winter and not wait until summer and some others asked me if I lost a bet. I said no and that I like the look and gonna keep it.

My teammanger came to me and said: Ahh ... new look ... nice decision ... looks funny.
Maybe funny wasn't the word I wanted to hear but it is better than: you can't work here like that. ;)
Another chef just ignored my bald look but I saw that she didn't understood why I did it or liked the look.

After a few shaves with the HB I have some razor bumps which doesn't look the best ... but they will heal and then it looks all sly and great! :)

Even now it is winter I rarely wear a hat or base cap because I really love the snow, rain and wind on my bald head. ;)

Gonna post some more and better pics and soon as all bumps are gone and this bad cold I am having is gone, too. Makes me look tired and ill all the time. ;)

some others asked me if I lost a bet.

;DThats the first question I was asked also, when people saw my chrome dome.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2007, 02:14:36 PM by The Original Canadian HeadBlader! »
AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader