Author Topic: Can I stop my hairloss and regrow my hair? [video]  (Read 3190 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Can I stop my hairloss and regrow my hair? [video]
« on: October 29, 2016, 02:20:38 PM »
One of the most common questions we get here is "can I stop my hairloss and regrow my hair?" In this video I answer that question.

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline stasiu

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • All dressed up & no hair to go !
Re: Can I stop my hairloss and regrow my hair? [video]
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 08:41:09 AM »
Premature Balding?  EMBRACE IT !

Great video advice !  I wish the internet and SBG was around when I was premature balding.  By the time I was 22 (1977), I literally had a few long strands carefully combed over nurturing the balding top and long hair down to ear lobes on side/back.  One day the barber just took str8 razor to the top and #1.5 to the rest and when he faced me towards the mirror I was shocked and relieved at same time.  I looked better "bald" than "balding" on top.  With light brown hair, it looked like a "shaved head" look anyways.  Took me a week to fully embrace it, but no regrets !

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 11:32:13 PM »
Thanks Stasiu!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline dshupe

• Sly
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 07:19:13 AM »
Great video!  I like your closing statement ALOT!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2016, 12:51:05 AM »
Great video!  I like your closing statement ALOT!

Thanks!