Author Topic: "Tall headed" Examples?  (Read 3314 times)

Offline Nova

• Learning the way of Sly
"Tall headed" Examples?
« on: October 22, 2013, 11:31:21 AM »
After browsing a little bit, I'm certain that I know most of you are pro-sly in any regard. Which is cool, and I respect it! I, personally, am not ready for such an undertaking. My question is fairly straight forward. I have a fairly "tall head" and a long face. I guess, the two best examples I've found are The Rock and Christopher Meloni. I'm mainly worried about the two bumps caused by the parietal bones and attaching muscles. Are there any normal "tall headed" sly guys out there that will share their story/picture, so that I might have some more confidence in the future?

Offline 4fit

• Super Sly
Re: "Tall headed" Examples?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 11:58:54 AM »
I always thought I was "tall headed". After I shaved I was amazed at how "short" my head became. ;D

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 12:42:14 PM »
Welcome, Nova! While most of our membership is indeed sly, we also welcome members who prefer to keep shorter haircuts. Going sly is not a requirement for membership and participation here. The idea of the site is for us to help guys live and enjoy life in spite of their hairloss (or the confidence to go sly if they want to) Looking at your photo, I see a small bit of recession, however, a short buzzcut or maybe a high and tight might help for now. As far as the "tall headed" issue, heads tend to look smaller when they have short haircuts or are shaved....BTW, not trying to get you to go sly, but if you ever do, I think you would have a slight resemblance to Steve Wilkos (Jerry Springer's former bouncer)....which is a good thing IMO. Good luck, participate often and keep us posted on where you decide to go from here!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline 4fit

• Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2013, 12:55:51 PM »
 :)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 12:57:38 PM by 4fit »

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2013, 01:00:56 PM »
A beard can help make your face look less long.   And honestly, if you're losing your hair anyway, does your head shape really matter?

isleepinthebuff

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2013, 01:46:14 PM »
I always felt I had a tall head!

Enter your email address: