Author Topic: New Attraction July 2010@ WDW, Orlando??...  (Read 1431 times)

Offline Noodles

• Proud Melon Member of The Sly Guy Club!
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Fireman Dave
New Attraction July 2010@ WDW, Orlando??...
« on: July 15, 2010, 04:48:46 PM »
    The week after July 4th this year, I took the wife and kids (plus brother and sister-in-law) to WDW in Orlando.

When entering the "Magic Kingdom", looking down Main Street toward the castle, I couldn't help but notice there was a "sea of sly guys"- literally HUNDREDS of "bright shiny melons", bobbing up and down, in the street ahead of me.

Wish I had my camera at the time (it would have made an excellent picture), but my son had taken my camera a few moments earlier, going into the direction of "The Pirates of The Caribbean".

That "missed photo opportunity" haunted me the rest of my stay!!-LOL

During the week I was there, I was simply awe struck by this one (40-ish) gentleman from Germany, who spoke very little English. He had the "perfect head" - shaved to the bone, but not a trace of shadow, stubble, or anything... just .....SKIN.... :)

I was so amazed at this guy's noggin that I couldn't stop myself from looking at it.  It was so cool looking!!  O0  O0
It was like the "ultimate" look that many of us here seem to crave. It was like I was looking at the head of Yul Brenner x 3!!

Shame he didn't understand more of the English language, or I German, because I would have really liked to talk to this guy and find out if this was the result of a good quality blade, laser treatments, or what. (-LOL-)

But when first approaching Main Street, the sight of all those "melons" in the crowd spoke volumes on how "the art of going sly" is spreading like wildfire, across ALL age groups!!!

It looked as if Disney had a new "SLY" attraction!!  :*))    :*))    :*))

-Cap'n Noodles-

-LOL- The common denominator between all the thousands of dads and grandpas' that day in the park- whether sly or not - was that by the time all of "us" left the park that day, "Mickey" made sure we all had quite a bit "shaved" off our wallets!! g@@4

« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 05:01:36 PM by Noodles »

Offline Rob-Raz

• Super Sly
  • Me and my girls
Re: New Attraction July 2010@ WDW, Orlando??...
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 11:39:03 PM »
I agree....not sure if the trend is picking up or I am just noticing it more since going sly....but today at the pool...out of maybe 20 people....there were 3 sly heads not including myself!

Enter your email address: