Author Topic: To be.....SLY!  (Read 9417 times)

Offline Argyle

• Super Sly
    • The Mighty Pilgrims
Re: To be.....SLY!
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2007, 01:22:36 PM »
wow that looks so much better than the before pics.....wear it with confidence my friend you have nothing to worry about!!
A SBG's head shines so other SBG's always have the opportunity to see the reflection of how good they look!

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2007, 09:08:44 PM »
Looks great Kajun! Come back and let us know about your first head rub and what the lay-days think
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Kajun

• T-Sly Boudreaux
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2007, 01:07:02 AM »
thanks folks...appreciate the support!  i'm gonna get some color on it as soon as possible...shaved again today...was much easier and faster! only weird thing is after i shave my skin feels numb!..like really numb lol..but so far so good  O0
VIVA LA SLY REVOLUCION!!!

BaldRob

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2007, 07:45:17 PM »
thanks folks...appreciate the support!  i'm gonna get some color on it as soon as possible...shaved again today...was much easier and faster! only weird thing is after i shave my skin feels numb!..like really numb lol..but so far so good  O0

You'll feel that after shave numbness for awhile.  I've been shaving close to three years, so I don't even remember what that feels like anymore... :(

Offline dieseldan04

• Dieseldan04
  • Sly
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2007, 09:38:56 PM »
Way to go man!  Sly looks good on you!
Dieseldan04

Shine On Fellow Chrome Domers!

Offline Kajun

• T-Sly Boudreaux
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2007, 02:22:28 PM »
well alil update on my first day back at work since the shave...i haven't heard ONE bad remark or joke YET....been at work for a couple hours now......most people have said something like "doesn't look bad dude"..one guy was like.."i wish my head was not deformed i'd shave mine" and the rest act like its no big deal.........which kinda scares me ...either they are scared to tell me something or crack a joke since i am the supervisor  :x! lol or its no big deal to them....we'll see though..so far so good  O0
VIVA LA SLY REVOLUCION!!!

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2007, 04:49:00 PM »
Way to go Grasshoppa maybe the day went well because a).  it doesn't look bad, it looks great, b). they're envious because they haven't done it and c).  it is a big deal when a guy has the courage to step outside most people's comfort zone and be Sly.  Congratulations, hope it continues to go well.
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2007, 12:18:09 AM »
Yup, lookin' Sly!   O0

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith