Author Topic: To be.....SLY!  (Read 9434 times)

Offline Kajun

• T-Sly Boudreaux
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
To be.....SLY!
« on: February 24, 2007, 01:46:09 AM »
well its done..i was stressin pretty hard tonight while at work but i was still determined to go Sly..got off work and went to my buddys house and picked up his clippers and stopped by target/walgreens and got some liquid bandages, king of shaves gel and some nevia aftershave replenishing balm..came home and started clippin..once i started with the clippers it was like a big burden was lifted....got in the shower and used the aveeno therapy gel and shaved my face with the fusion...was kinda scary since its the first time i used the fusion..so i went slow...no nicks on the face, so it was on to the dome!

went with the grain all over with the fusion...but i chickened out and broke out my ole faithful sensor 2 blade and shaved against the grain all over....once i thought it was pretty slick i went back over it against the grain with the fusion.....no nicks..no blood!! whew!

i definetly need some exfoliating scrub or something...gonna get that tommorow....i did a cold water rinse..that felt good on the skin and tightened it up....then i put the nevia lotion on...that felt even better ...smooooth!

i definetly need some sun though...what ya think about a tannin salon for now? the shape of my head is alil more egg shaped than i hoped for but its livable... i'm diggin the slyness alil more than i thought i would and i know it will look alot better with a tan...so i got to work on that, once i get to Florida i shouldnt have a prob keepin tan.....next thing is to get this beer belly and lazy body in shape...with those things i'll think i'll dig it even more.

well here it is folks......bask in the slyness of the chrome dome!! 8)

with shades

smooooth as a baby's azz!!!

« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 04:55:10 AM by Kajun »

VIVA LA SLY REVOLUCION!!!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: To be.....SLY!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 02:05:19 AM »
Way to go Kajun!!!   That looks good!  O0  From the pic it doesn't look like you have much of a shadow.  Now, you'll be ready for a head rub!

It's funny you say that you need to get in shape because so many of us have said that once we shaved our heads.

(by the way, the answer is that I never sleep)
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 05:12:53 AM »
Nice going Kajun!!  That looks really looks great on you, especially with the shades.  Sounds like you're here to stay.
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline VFRWolf

• Sly VFR Rider
  • Super Sly
    • My off roading page
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2007, 05:42:36 AM »
I like it, much better then the balding look.  Keep it up, the color will come.
Rob
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/071117/sampa714ba256de1d637.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Professor Melon

• Professor Melon
  • Super Sly
  • Professor Melon
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2007, 06:21:47 AM »
 O0  Great new look, Kajun! If you realize only half of your physical program, it still means that your life is on the move again. Resolved to give up beer for Lent; resolution lasted two days.... Reading your post may strengthen my resolve. Enjoy the shine and FL, Professor Melon
Embrace the bald truth

Offline MC HammerHead

• "..I shouldn't have to tell you who I am...because who I am should be speaking for itself.."
  • Sly
  • Future's So Bright, Got To Wear Shades..and SPF 45
    • Downhillbillies
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2007, 06:43:09 AM »
Kajun, dude,  you are ready for UFC with that look!  I hear you brother.

Looks good.  Keep is Sly!
MC HammerHead
Downhillbillies Skateboarding Organization
Woody's Halfpipe Board Shop Team
Pavel Skates Flow Team
Axe Army
Headblade Street Team
www.myspace.com/mchammerhead

Offline VFRWolf

• Sly VFR Rider
  • Super Sly
    • My off roading page
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2007, 06:51:32 AM »
Can't give up the beer, no way.  Just do extra crunches   O0
Rob
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/071117/sampa714ba256de1d637.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2007, 08:11:46 AM »
looking sly bro. keep it up. color will come

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

BaldRob

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2007, 08:15:29 AM »
Great job!!

As everyone else has said, don't worry about the color... it takes time!  Hopefully, if you're on a ship, you'll take a quick trip to El Carib soon... good sun down there!

Offline VFRWolf

• Sly VFR Rider
  • Super Sly
    • My off roading page
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2007, 09:10:33 AM »

As everyone else has said, don't worry about the color... it takes time!  Hopefully, if you're on a ship, you'll take a quick trip to El Carib soon... good sun down there!

Yeah, your an airdale, your up in the sun.   $c#m
Rob

Offline Drackare

• Sly
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2007, 10:15:58 AM »
hey kajun welcome to the world of sly

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2007, 10:39:39 AM »
Kajun,

I gotta echo the other posts,  WAY TO GO!  If you are already quite bald, to me it's a no brainer.  Also, it's a very professional look now in and out of the military!  You won't regret your decision!

Slickdome

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2007, 11:21:31 AM »
Great job, Kajun! 

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2007, 11:24:24 AM »
Way To Go Kajun : It looks awsome, you mentioned needing an exfoliating scrub, try the Head Shed from HeadBlade, that stuff works great. Also if you find that you need a bump stopper (for ingrowm hairs) try the Clear Head. But as I said,,, it looks great keep it Sly man!!
AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2007, 12:20:24 PM »
Congrats, Kajun!  Looks very sly. O0
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995