Poll

Is your face Sly too.

Sly head and Sly face
30 (22.7%)
Sly head and Hairy face
102 (77.3%)

Total Members Voted: 126

Author Topic: Poll: I'm Sly and I have a Beard / I'm Sly and so is my Face  (Read 31869 times)

Offline BigKen

• Super Sly
Re: Poll: I'm Sly and I have a Beard / I'm Sly and so is my Face
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2016, 10:58:13 AM »
I say to each their own w8th regards to facial hair, weather sly or not. Ive always kept my face clean shaven myself, although i did try growing a goatee notlong after becoming bbc sly guy. Got far enough to where you could just begin to see how it would look on me, and didnt like it, so off it came. But to me as long as a guy carries his look with confidence, he looks good regardless of if he is sly or not, has facial hair or not, with a few exceptions. Like i hate it when guys choose to go with full on horseshoe look. Shave it off, please. Horseshoe look just doesnt look good on anybody. Long beards are also not such a good look on most guys, although some can pull it off pretty well. But otherwise a guys hair choices dont have much to do with my opinion of his looks.

Well said

Offline Quiet_Dan

• Super Sly
Re: Poll: I'm Sly and I have a Beard / I'm Sly and so is my Face
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2016, 09:25:37 PM »
I say to each their own w8th regards to facial hair, weather sly or not. Ive always kept my face clean shaven myself, although i did try growing a goatee notlong after becoming bbc sly guy. Got far enough to where you could just begin to see how it would look on me, and didnt like it, so off it came. But to me as long as a guy carries his look with confidence, he looks good regardless of if he is sly or not, has facial hair or not, with a few exceptions. Like i hate it when guys choose to go with full on horseshoe look. Shave it off, please. Horseshoe look just doesnt look good on anybody. Long beards are also not such a good look on most guys, although some can pull it off pretty well. But otherwise a guys hair choices dont have much to do with my opinion of his looks.
Yeah, very true. Even before I shaved my head I've generally favoured wearing some form of facial hair from about the age of 15 (I started shaving at 13 when i was being teased about growing a moustache). Though on the horseshoe, yes I hate it on me, but I wouldn't know my Uncle without his horseshoe+ beard combo, I've even seen photos from 30+ years ago and his hairstyle was about the same just with less grey in it
God created only a few perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair!