Author Topic: Definetly going sly...  (Read 1630 times)

Offline Bros.34

• Learning the way of Sly
Definetly going sly...
« on: September 06, 2017, 08:01:02 AM »
Hello guys,

it's been a long time of struggle against my hair loss, a peculiar hair loss I've been experimenting from few years now. I'm right now 22. Sorry if I can't express myself properly but there's so much I want to say.

When I was a kid I had a habit of curling my hair that definetly made it weaker and I'm starting to see it from some time ago. I'm losing hair more in some zones than others. I've been using things like kerating fibers and so like k-max but that's something I'm tired about I don't feel any good using this anymore.

I've never cut my hair to 0, and I'm not sure about how I will look. That's something I'm a bit concerned about but I try to be confident, at least at this point. I will definetly be going sly because the actual status of my hair isn't something I can handle much more time. I've had thoughts of doing it before, but I ended up not doing it basically of reactions of close friends, girlfriend and family. I still think that being sly with my family will be really weird but I guess it's something that we'll get used to it.

I'll be going to study abroad for 1 year in a couple of weeks and definetly I think this is the moment I've been waiting for. I can imagine that because of the hair problems I had when I was a child, once I do it I will forget to get my hair grow again and that's something I'm trying to prepare to in the recent days.

I just wanted to share this with you guys, and let's see if I can get some support as I'm not fully confident of doing it but at the same time I've realized that it is something that will need to happen sooner or later. I would also like to ask you about products, like what kind of razor or shaving foam or oil would be the best in order to get a perfect or almost perfect shave (if it is possible to eliminate as many 'shadow' as possible), as that's the way I'd like to be doing it.

I hope I can be back to this thread really happy about this decision and the output once I've done it.

Please feel free to ask me anything about that and I'll be waiting to see something from you guys. Thank you all

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
Re: Definetly going sly...
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 08:40:15 AM »
In order to not be repetitive, if you look at past post on this forum , we have tons of info on most of your questions.
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."