Author Topic: What's really the worst that could happen?  (Read 2502 times)

Offline nor_cal

• Sly Guy in Training
What's really the worst that could happen?
« on: March 13, 2017, 01:31:16 PM »
If you just shaved it one day.  Your job can't fire you, unless there is something in your contract that allows them to.  Your spouse won't leave you.  At worst, some people may crack a couple jokes, and then go away, right?  In the end, at some level isn't it just another haircut, with its pluses and minuses?  Yes, this is an attempt to rationalize and help others realize it won't be the end of the world if you shave your head.

Online reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: What's really the worst that could happen?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 01:51:43 PM »
Good points nor-cal, I guess the worst would be you don't like it and it will grow back. Or you like it and keep it. Then you buy several different razors, numerous shave creams or soaps, a dozen after shave lotions, and a few products to shine up that great looking noggin! But then, that's part of the fun.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline nor_cal

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: What's really the worst that could happen?
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 02:13:08 PM »
Thanks, I thought so.  Just a thought that popped into my head.  If it makes you happy, shave it.  If you don't like it, it's a temporary; you didn't get a tattoo.  It's human nature (and wise) to get opinions from others.  That said, it's your call.  Don't beat yourself up about it either way, and enjoy it.