Author Topic: confidence shattered  (Read 2774 times)

Offline 3inchforehead

• Learning the way of Sly
confidence shattered
« on: February 08, 2016, 08:33:17 AM »
hi all new here being lurking in the back road for some time finally said i'd join up.  I have been balding for years now which I understand is a fact of life that people change as we get older problem is my head shape is like an egg and I have a 3 inch forehead looking for abit of guidance from you good people. being pale and skinny don't help my cause. thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Regards

Offline kerryman

• Sly
  • Life is what you make of it
Re: confidence shattered
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 05:15:27 PM »
LOL look at me i've a massive forehead even when i had hair !!! If you're thinking after a lot of thought that you are ready to finally shave may i suggest that also join a gym??You can also use some tanning moisture on the head if you feel you are too white ?.It is your call and what ever you are most comfortable with .Shaving your head can be liberating.I kept my hair until the last moment when i had to admit defeat to baldness. It's not always easy but it is who i am now.I definitely looked better with hair myself but now im a new bald me .Some days i think i look great other days like crap but who doesn't??? .Best of luck in whatever you decide and do it for yourself 
Some men see things as they are and say why ?. I dream things things that never were and ask: why not ??

Offline 3inchforehead

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 03:38:39 AM »
Cheers pal.  you suit sly completely don't beat yourself up.

Offline beardbald

• Sly
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 10:58:17 AM »
Work colleagues used to call me captain forehead when I had hair. I used to notice it. Now I don't.

If you're measuring your forehead you probably need to chill a bit. I don't think there is any forehead measurement book. Like yourself, don't worry what others say.

Offline 3inchforehead

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2016, 11:18:59 AM »
thanks man great beard.  its more the shape of my head I guess.

Enter your email address: