Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1045 times)

Johnny_T

Hello
« on: May 11, 2013, 06:27:13 AM »
Hi all,

I just registered and I have been head shaving for about 5 years.  December 2007.

I belonged to a forum back then but can't remember the name. It was a big one. The biggest one (I thought) at that time.  I can't seem to recall the name though although I remember them being big on Headblade products. Although it was mostly the shave cream as the popular head shaving razor of the day back then was the Fusion.  Looking around recently I didn't come across anything (forums) that rang a bell or sounded familiar. Actually there isn't much in the way of head shaving forums I can see. This seems to be the biggest one but it doesn't seem familiar. Unless it has been revamped?  I don't remember my username either.

Somehow the "bald guys" thing sounds vaguely familiar but not as the forum name. Maybe the guys who ran it?  I don't know.
Anyway....just thought I'd introduce myself.

I shave in the shower, no mirror, Fusion, one pass ATG very quick. A few minutes.   For the passed 5 years I've been using headslick but recently switched to Kiss My Face unscented. With creams I use a brush (days off when I have extra shave time) and on other days I use King Of Shaves shave gel.

I shave pretty much everyday. I DE/wet shave my face.  

Offline Adamski1972

• Super Sly
  • Bald and bold!
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 08:32:50 AM »
Welcome to the group mate. Hope you enjoy your visits and post often.

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 02:24:14 PM »
Welcome Johnny
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline bud

• Sly
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 04:00:33 PM »
Welcome Johnny_T  O0

Johnny_T

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2013, 05:56:50 PM »
Thank you thank you.  :)

Offline OzSly

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2013, 07:56:15 PM »
G'Day Johnny T mate  O0

Welcome to the Bastion Of Baldness.

Thanks for your intro. Take a look around, plenty of great information.

If you can't find it, ask....plenty of great guys and girls here who will give you advice.

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2013, 11:05:19 PM »
Thanks for joining, Johnny, nice to have you with us...Oh, BTW nice mustache!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Enter your email address: