Author Topic: A word of Caution! Disadvantage!  (Read 10179 times)

Offline bungalow bill

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: A word of Caution! Disadvantage!
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2007, 03:06:35 PM »
Your welcome!  Just finishing a bottle of red before bedtime.

Good night.

Bill

Offline Medic aka Rocko

• Super Sly
  • Yikes
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2007, 04:59:50 PM »
Hey Medic. Dont know what you guys think but i seem to have banged my noggin a lot more since shaving my head.  I wonder if hair acts as some sort of warning system if your about to bang your head,or maybe im just getting old?

Bill

I'm not sure about that!  Interesting concept though.  Every time I've smashed my skull, its been because I've been in a hurry.  Its healing quite nicely.  Didn't hurt much when I shaved today.  I sure wouldn't want to smack the same spot anytime soon though.

Offline BulletHead

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2007, 04:53:33 PM »
I bashed my head on a car truck about 2 weeks after shaving, needless to say I have been very careful the past 3 years.

Offline Medic aka Rocko

• Super Sly
  • Yikes
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2007, 07:42:36 PM »
I get in too big of a hurry sometimes.  Before this accident, the last time I hit my head was getting in my jeep.  You know how you see the cops push the desperados head down when they put him in the car?  I didn't put my head down and hit my head right at the temple.  I was seeing stars for a couple minutes. b*n!

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2007, 07:46:21 PM »
I thought the Green Lantern was impervious to pain.  Was the vehicle yellow?
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline Medic aka Rocko

• Super Sly
  • Yikes
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2007, 09:17:52 PM »
Well I had been in such a hurry that I had forgotten my power ring at home, but no the vehicle wasn't yellow.   ^-^

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2007, 04:35:40 PM »
I thought the Green Lantern was impervious to pain.  Was the vehicle yellow?
Nice  :*)) :*)) :*))
Peace

Offline ChallengeMe

• Super Sly
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2007, 06:42:49 PM »
Don't know about anyone else, but the only time I bang or scrape my head is when I am wearing a hat. Apparently my vision is slightly blocked. I don't think I ever hit my head hard enough to do damage  with a bare head. Being 6'2', when you're in a low spot, you need to see where you're at. At least the cap protects the scalp a little.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2007, 09:03:23 PM »
Don't know about anyone else, but the only time I bang or scrape my head is when I am wearing a hat. Apparently my vision is slightly blocked. I don't think I ever hit my head hard enough to do damage  with a bare head. Being 6'2', when you're in a low spot, you need to see where you're at. At least the cap protects the scalp a little.

I'm with ya on this one Challenge.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!