Author Topic: Do younger ladies like it?  (Read 6867 times)

Offline Miller1989

• Sly
Do younger ladies like it?
« on: May 04, 2016, 02:50:31 PM »
First off, great forum here. Lots of encouragement to shed my hair. I'm 26, and I'm wondering, do young girls like a chromedome? What has everyone experienced?

Offline Laser Man

• Sly Bureau
Re: Do younger ladies like it?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 03:33:17 PM »
Hopefully you mean "young women", not "young girls"!

I'm much older, but can tell you that my daughters who are in their 20's have no problem dating sly guys.  One daughter's best friend married a sly guy a couple years ago.  Where we live, a young guy with a shaved head is not an uncommon sight.

Offline Miller1989

• Sly
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 04:07:41 PM »
Yes I did mean "young women" lol. And girls have complimented me on my short buzzes in the past.

Offline Laser Man

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2016, 07:26:37 AM »
You are lucky at this point in time - the sly look is much more common and acceptable now than say 20 - 30 years ago.  If you live in a major metropolitan area, just look around and notice now many young guys are walking around with shaved heads.  And then notice how many of them are accompanied by women.  It's pretty apparent that many young women are not in the least turned off by a sly dome - and I'm sure there are many who really like it. 

Offline Nickd

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2016, 10:22:49 AM »
My experience has been that woman my age (36) and up love it and Men my age and down like it a lot. That being said I have received compliments from younger woman and older men. I'm sure it depends on the person, but I've only met one or two people so vein that they had the odasitty to be negative about it and both were men. You don't have to be bald for long before people forget what you used to look like and anyone meeting you for the first time has no opinion otherwise.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2016, 02:42:07 PM »
Numerous scientific studies have PROVEN that women are more attracted to sly guys and consider them to be more masculine.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2016, 08:30:23 AM »
It's been a while, but while sitting at a carshow yesterday, a younger woman came over a said she loved shaved heads, and proceeded to give me a good head rub. I had just shaved a couple of hours earlier, and as soon as she rubbed it she said "ooooooooo". She asked how much hair I had if I grew it, and was surprised to hear I am BBC.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline BigKen

• Super Sly
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2016, 07:32:24 PM »
It's been a while, but while sitting at a carshow yesterday, a younger woman came over a said she loved shaved heads, and proceeded to give me a good head rub. I had just shaved a couple of hours earlier, and as soon as she rubbed it she said "ooooooooo". She asked how much hair I had if I grew it, and was surprised to hear I am BBC.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 08:59:02 PM by BigKen »

Offline USA man

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2016, 03:39:49 PM »
Some women like it, some women don't like it. I find that the closer to 18 they are, the more they care, to be honest. I wish I had a nicer answer. The closer they are to mid 20s and beyond, I think they'll care less. It also depends on where you meet the girls(church, coffee shop, nightclub, etc.) and from what region of the country you are talking about. I find womens attitudes vary throughout different regions of the country. Texas women seem to be the nicest/friendliest, and least shallow compared to California women. They also prefer manly men with beards. Just my opinion based on my own personal experiences. Take my opinion with a grain of salt as it's only an opinion and I want to be in line with the positivity on this forum. I hope this is encouraging. O0

Offline drew847

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2016, 08:49:17 PM »
Fact, most women prefer hair. However, I don't care and with that carelessness and confidence it's never been an issue. It's all about how you carry yourself.

Offline Lew

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2016, 05:39:33 AM »
My educated guess is that there is a strong correlation between a woman's age and her hair preference for men.  There are both biological and pervasive sociocultural expectations that younger men have hair coupled with a greater societal emphasis on male attractiveness.  We live in youth-oriented cultures, at least in post-industrialized nations, and men with full heads of hair are the societal ideal.  Obviously, there is a great deal of variation and I am merely generalizing here.

As men grow older many tend to start thinning and/or completely lose their hair.  This is a genetic reality understood by both men and women alike.  Hair loss solutions can be cost prohibitive and in some cases very dangerous.  Women understand that older men experience hair loss so for a greater number the prescribed notion they have hair has been modified since age and genetics are prevailing factors.  Subsequently, more women will embrace older mens' baldness.

In sum, a younger a man is the less likely a large number of women will find his hair loss attractive.  Some will, but a larger number probably will not.  This is where being an older man with hair loss is more advantageous.

Offline jbrit25

• Sly
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2016, 06:27:53 AM »
A quick answer in my experience has been yes. But I have had compliments from young women and older women. The main thing they can tell and appreciate is when you are confident. Are there a few girls who won't talk to you? Maybe. But they aren't the type you should want to hang out with anyway.
Roll Tide!
COYS!

Offline nick2401

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2016, 12:20:01 PM »
In my extensive testing since going sly, women seem to like the confidense boost slyness offers regardless if they like the aestheticor not. ( But many more prefer it than hate it)