Author Topic: New and need advice  (Read 8732 times)

Offline kerryman

• Sly
  • Life is what you make of it
Re: New and need advice
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2016, 06:06:43 PM »
I have a brother who had the same hair loss as you .It kinda stayed that way for ten years slowly thinning. Its almost gone now and he is getting ready to shave has a smig grown and all !!!. You will have to shave eventually its just a matter of time and WHEN YOUR READY. Took me about five years to build up the balls to do it and it really hasn't changed my life .Best of look with it
Some men see things as they are and say why ?. I dream things things that never were and ask: why not ??

Offline tranceavia

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2016, 11:30:30 PM »
Great advice from you all!

Last quetion for this topic - is there justification to do it? As in am i really thinning as badly as i think or am i just being a bit paranoid lol!?
Forever new frontiers

Offline kuzio

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2016, 01:38:33 AM »
From your profile pic it looks like there could be a bit of thinning but it's hard to tell without an older pic to compare it to and more importantly it looks just fine! If you decide to try shaving it for a bit then great but if you decide to keep rocking it for now then that's cool too. Do what ever feels right to you and just remember if you decide to keep it you can always shave it off later and if you decide to shave it you can always grow it out later, no harm done. ;)

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2016, 05:07:35 PM »

Last quetion for this topic - is there justification to do it? As in am i really thinning as badly as i think or am i just being a bit paranoid lol!?

Hi Tranceavia:  Welcome to the sly fraternity.  Glad that you joined us.  Life is too short.  I say "do the deed" and shave your dome.  Keep us posted to your road to slyness.

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline kerryman

• Sly
  • Life is what you make of it
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2016, 04:54:00 AM »
The only person who can decide if there is justification to do it is you . No point shaving your head if you're not ready and saying i should never have listened to those sly bald guys  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D lol. I think you look ok the way you are but yes  you can tell you are going thin on top. If you decide to make the jump do it for your peace of mind no one' else's. It took me five years to do it because i was worried what my ex would think and my work mates. Now five years later i razor my head and i really couldnt care and no one else does either. Best of luck in whatever  you decide but if you do shave give yourself a month to  get used to it and i guarantee after that you will say "what was i worrying about".
Some men see things as they are and say why ?. I dream things things that never were and ask: why not ??

Offline jbrit25

• Sly
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2016, 06:10:05 AM »

Not trying to be harsh or make you feel bad, but if I saw you out in public, my first thought would probably be that you should shave your head.
Roll Tide!
COYS!

Offline tranceavia

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2016, 03:59:02 AM »
Hey jbrit25 - only just saw this post lol. What do you mean buddy?

So - ive done the deed also. Last thursday and loving it

https://postimg.org/image/41ax7sjlx/
Forever new frontiers

Offline tobler1

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2016, 09:17:13 AM »
Looks good...and glad to hear you're enjoying it.