Author Topic: Bad Blades or coincidence?  (Read 4121 times)

Offline Medic aka Rocko

• Super Sly
  • Yikes
Bad Blades or coincidence?
« on: January 16, 2007, 03:12:54 PM »
The past two days, I've been really irritated after my shave (not me, the skin).  I've been off-schedule from work issues, and haven't gotten to shave at my usual time (about 10:30 am), instead I've shaved about noon.  Does anyone else ever experience this?  The atra on my Headblade is only about 3 days old.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Bad Blades or coincidence?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 03:27:06 PM »
Interesting....I dunno....
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 03:39:52 PM »
Are you under more of a time crunch and rushing?  I noticed the other day that my head was irritated unlike usual.  Then I realized I shaved much quicker than usual.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Medic aka Rocko

• Super Sly
  • Yikes
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 08:51:59 PM »
I don't think I was rushing, I really didn't have anything to do after I shaved.  Actually, this happens about once a month, even when I'm not off schedule, that's why I wonder if its not just a statistic of bad blades.  I'd think that Gillette had better quality control, though.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 09:20:13 PM »
Hmmm....I don't know man.  Anyone else have any suggestions?
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

BaldRob

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2007, 10:21:28 PM »
Hmmmmmm.... can't say that I've ever run into bad blades from Gillette.  I typically or shave 2 or 3 times with each blade though...

Offline Medic aka Rocko

• Super Sly
  • Yikes
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2007, 12:07:50 PM »
OK, it wasn't the blades.  Got a fine skin on today, no irritation.  Still shaved late.  Maybe the head is used to the later time after the third day. ???