Author Topic: headblade question..  (Read 1881 times)

Offline baldingguy25

• Learning the way of Sly
headblade question..
« on: November 30, 2016, 11:47:02 PM »
does the headblade give you a closer shave than a mach 3 razor?

I use a mach 3 and shave against the grain and get a REALLY dark shadow.

Offline amatlock2778

• Sly
Re: headblade question..
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 08:44:30 AM »
I have used both, and i find i like the mach 3 better. But i also think each guys experience is different and different products will work better for different guys. So give headblade a try. Might work better for you, or it might not. If it doesnt then you can always go back to mach 3, or even try something else
Bald by chioce, never going back

Offline Conservator

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 09:13:09 AM »
I recently was on a trip and used a Mach 3 for the first time (I normally use a double edge or single edge safety razor).  I did a two pass shave and got an extremely close shave.  I have never tried a head blade but with the results I am getting from these razors, I see no need to add another razor to my arsenal. 
I'm not bald I'm follicly challenged.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2016, 09:56:33 AM »
To echo what was said above, the HeadBlade might give you a closer shave, but it really depends on each person. What it won't do is reduce your shadow. This is due to the contrast between your hair color and skin pigment.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.