Author Topic: Skull Shaver Bald Eagle Smart - worth it or not?  (Read 3859 times)

Offline Hieu Tran

• Sly Jr.
Skull Shaver Bald Eagle Smart - worth it or not?
« on: September 01, 2016, 10:12:56 AM »
I'm going buy 1 Skull Shaver Bald Eagle Smart from amazon but need some review of you guys. Hope there is someone who using this in our forum and can help me to clarify if this one worth its price.

It cost 125$ and I don't have many chances to buy things on amazon, so I have to think a lots about should I buy this one or not. Most of reviews on amazon is positive but I think it better to bet yours first.

Offline Cobranet

• Sly Jr.
Re: Skull Shaver Bald Eagle Smart - worth it or not?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 06:55:18 PM »
It's the best head shaver out there as far as ease of use and great shaves BUT it will NOT get you as close as a blade. It will get you closer shaves if you use it as a wet shaver....with lather and rinse often but it will not get it all the way down to the skin like any razor and blade would. It's easy to run over your head any time of the day or even in the car and it does get you a really good head or face shave but if you are obsessed with being BBS you will be disappointed. Have I tried it? Yes....I own one. Would I recommend it? Yes. After I used it for a while I got frustrated that it wasn't getting me Baby Butt Smooth so I switched to using a safety razor exclusively . It's a good shaver and worth the money.

Offline Gary1236

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 06:28:12 PM »
      This is my personal experience i got it for Christmas and i tried it... i thought it would give me a nice close super smooth shave but after you shave its very stubby all over and theres hair patches in one place and some in other spaces while other places the hair is under the skin... it looks really weird and if you shave  with it for awhile your head will get very irritated and red like razor burn... if u want a quick shave i suggest it... if you want a super smooth shave that will last a long time NOOOOO please save your money... i regret ever buying this thing after i shave my head with it sadly you gotta clean it up with a blade or it will just be very pricky... unless your the type that doesnt care.

ive tried this thing with lather same results... its just not worth the money and doesnt provide the shave of a nice 5 blade razor or safety razor

i do suggest this product if your into manscapeing tho like me.. shaving arms chest face etc... but ill always use a 5 blade razor for my head i cant stand a head shave without it being all smooth and shiny something the skullshaver doesnt provide sadly

Offline Hieu Tran

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2016, 04:29:57 AM »
Yeah I prefer shiny and smooth condition but to shave my head that bald I need around 30 mins to shave and check and re-shave if needed. I sometime don't have hot water in the morning to get the best shave for new day.

As you said the skull shaver can't provide the result as close as razor shave, will the hair noticeable after shave?

And one more thing, the noise, I thought of using this while working, so is it really noisy?

Offline mahaw90

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2016, 05:19:50 PM »
I like my skull shaver, it does a great job. It does take it down bald, but obviously not as smooth as a razor ATG shave.