Author Topic: SS Bald Eagle by Skull Shaver  (Read 2507 times)

Offline TLN89

• Sly Jr.
SS Bald Eagle by Skull Shaver
« on: March 09, 2016, 08:41:14 PM »
Has anyone ever used this product? I travel quite a bit and am looking for a quick way to keep head somewhat smooth while on the road. Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you!

Offline Cobranet

• Sly Jr.
Re: SS Bald Eagle by Skull Shaver
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 09:49:35 AM »
Yes, I own one and have used it a lot. I have done the dry shave with it but think that you get much better results doing a wet shave with it. How good does it shave.....? I use a safety razor now and after about 8 hours when I run my hand over my head I can feel the hair growing back in after starting the day BBS....it feels like REALLY short stubble....very fine sandpaper. If I use the Bald Eagle I start out the day with about the same feel. For sure it will get you a nice shave that looks clean but it will not get you bare skin smooth. As far as the design goes...you will not beat the ease of use shaving your head with it...no unnatural angles holding it and if you use it with the blades held between you fingers( look at their videos if you don't know what I mean) it's just like the motion for rubbing your head. O0

Offline mahaw90

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: SS Bald Eagle by Skull Shaver
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2016, 03:30:45 AM »
It is awesome and it is so fast to use, great for them morning shaves

Enter your email address: