Author Topic: New HeadBlade 4-blade cartridge!  (Read 12924 times)

Offline Mike_412

• Sly Jr.
Re: New HeadBlade 4-blade cartridge!
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2011, 11:35:14 AM »
Anyone have any updates on this as far as how the survey went and when the new blade and adapter will be released?

Anybody else try the razor out that would like to give it a quick review?  Thanks guys.

Offline -Doug-

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
    • Gabe's Shirt Goes To..
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2011, 01:48:09 PM »
Some time in the summer of '12 is what I've been told. I don't know how the survey went but I did get my hands on one to test. It is a good blade/cartridge and adapter. It does allow you to apply pressure while you shave. Also, the blade seems to be holding up well. I've probably gotten ~12-14 shaves out of it and they were all nick free.
Life has three aspects: Paradox, Humor, and Change.

Paradox: Life is a mystery; don't waste time figuring it out.
Humor: Keep a sense of humor, especially about yourself. It is a strength beyond all measure
Change: Know that nothing stays the same.

Offline Mike_412

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2011, 08:52:18 PM »
Thanks for the info Doug.  Much appreciated man.

Offline good to be bald

• Sly
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2011, 09:27:14 PM »
i donot care how many blade they put the thing i'm not buying ,no  :@`for the blade but i do  :@` :@` :@`the cream  @c3

Offline Mike_412

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2011, 02:37:17 PM »
For those curious, I had sent Headblade an e-mail about the new cartridge.  They replied that based on customer feedback, they're tweaking the adaptor in order to find the right balance of tension, angle, and pressure on the adaptor for an ideal shave.

Somewhat of a side note, but they are the friendliest company with the best customer service.  Many other companies can learn a thing or two from them.