Author Topic: Head Shaving as Therapy  (Read 6006 times)

Offline socknoggle

• Sly
  • Grateful follower of Jesus Christ
Head Shaving as Therapy
« on: May 26, 2016, 07:31:16 AM »
So, it's been a long day.  You woke up late and didn't have time to shower, let alone shave.  You proceeded to have a crappy day at work, traffic was awful on the way home and you're in a bad mood.  We've all been there. 

There have been many times when I am in that situation and reach up to scratch and remember I hadn't shaved my head yet.  So, I head into the bathroom, get prepped and let the razor do its magic.  For me, that can be very therapeutic.  It calms me.  Plus I get to have the pleasure of rubbing my freshly shaved bean. 

So how about it?  Do any of you find shaving your head to be calming?

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Head Shaving as Therapy
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 09:42:53 AM »
For some reason, (I posted about this a few years back in another thread). If I'm unshaved and have a headache, the headache tends to go away after shaving, medicine or not...just my personal experience.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 10:39:24 AM »
Absolutely, Sock, therapeutic! Many days I do a quick once over with my electric, then clean it up in the shower with a cartridge razor. But like this morning, after shower, I used my DE and soap/brush. Also hadn't shaved my face for a few days. I took all the time I needed to get head/face BBS. My head is super tan already, and I think it looks great.

On a side note, I went to Wal-Mart looking for a matte finish moisturizer, and must have looked at 100 moisturizers, non with matte finish. Anyone know of a local place to buy matte stuff?
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline TheRedChile

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2016, 12:10:03 AM »
I don't start my day with out shaving.... my current job of 4 years I have not been seen once with out a sly head.... I will be late and have told management so... they have always seemed to understand  ;D