Author Topic: 30 Day Rule - Video - Dealing with hair loss  (Read 107602 times)

Offline raslin

• Learning the way of Sly
Re: 30 Day Rule - Video - Dealing with hair loss
« Reply #90 on: October 20, 2014, 11:59:11 PM »
OK so hi guys, I have been reading this forum for about two weeks. Great info from some great guys. I have been shaving my head since April now, on and off.

I think it's time for the 30 day rule. I last shaved two days ago so have some stubble. I am going to start a thread of the journey and post every day for the thirty days as motivation. Maybe that will help

Offline Quiet_Dan

• Super Sly
« Reply #91 on: January 10, 2015, 03:52:53 AM »
I've been shaving for a couple years now, and mostly keeping a beard/goatee or some variety of facial hair.

When I do let it grow back occasionally, I know pretty quickly why I shave, would love a permanent solution
God created only a few perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair!

Offline Otis

• Master The Razor
« Reply #92 on: July 11, 2015, 12:43:35 AM »
New guy here.  And for the record, I passed my 30 days & didn't even know it.  But for me, it's simple: I intend to shave my head going forward.  I don't envision a change in my mindset.

Offline SILBaldguy

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #93 on: January 18, 2016, 09:37:51 AM »
So this is why I can't stop shaving my head? ;) I honesty didn't know about this until joining this site last month and have already been sly for several months by that point, minus about a month and a half (September to mid October). I shaved from May until the very start of September, decided to take a break and let my hair grow out for a bit. Didn't like the look of it, and it seemed too alien already, not to mention I lost a bit more of it in that time or so it seemed. So the razor came back out mid October and ever since. Much, much happier being bald/shaved that I often now shaved daily or at least every other day. I'm hooked and a convert to the way of the sly.

Offline kerryman

• Sly
  • Life is what you make of it
« Reply #94 on: March 23, 2016, 05:26:40 AM »
Im doing mine every second day with a 2 blade. My head was on fire with everyday  shaving .
Some men see things as they are and say why ?. I dream things things that never were and ask: why not ??

Offline oklodhi

• Hair Vitamins
« Reply #95 on: May 10, 2016, 03:46:47 AM »
Hi I am new here....almost half head bald....I had hair transplant almost 9 years ago. I don't feel very comfortable shaving my head. The scar shows and everyone starts asking what happened. Some people even sympathize on recovering from some brain ailment..
Hair Sprays, Oils & Vitamins

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #96 on: May 26, 2017, 06:15:25 PM »
Screw'm!!!

Offline PDXGuy

• Team Sly
  • Sly
« Reply #97 on: January 06, 2019, 12:15:21 AM »
Hey Guys,

I believe it is day 24 into the 30 day head shave challenge. Shaved most days but a couple of times left a day of stubble on the top. Clean and smooth feels the best. I think I am hooked. Bald and feeling good. Thanks again to the guys at this site.

Cueball Dave
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 12:44:13 AM by PDXGuy »

Offline PDXGuy

• Team Sly
  • Sly
« Reply #98 on: January 07, 2019, 10:32:47 PM »
Not sure about how to start a new topic. Bald Brotherhood... tonight at at pub three bald guys....two others...after others left Jamison a carpenter...I pointed to my head and said badass bald he laugh and told me his head shaving routine. Ir's cool to be bald.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 12:13:33 AM by PDXGuy »