Author Topic: Sly Dreams  (Read 4493 times)

Offline 440satellite

• Sly Jr.
Sly Dreams
« on: February 06, 2010, 05:07:09 PM »
Wanted to tell you guys how ingrained the sly look has become in my personality.  I had a dream (yes this is a clean story too  ;D ) during  the christmas holidays that I remembered part of.  In it I was talking to this girl somewhere in the summer and when I ran my hand across the top of my head there was alot of hair, longer like I had in High School.  And in the dream I remember thinking, oh crap I forgot to shave today, I've got to get rid of this hair!  I don't remember much else but I do remember that part.

Of course I had been slacking in the shaving routine with just bumming around the house so it was possibly my subconscious telling me to clean up my act.  Just wondered if anyone else has had sly related dreams?  Or am I just  :/O

Offline Dome of Steele

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Sly Dreams
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 06:17:07 PM »
Yep, I had a dream one where my hair seemed to grow a few inches while I was sleeping.   :px There was no mpb, but I felt uncomfortable during the dream and kept trying to go back home to find a razor.   :)

I've heard a few other accounts of sly related dreams on the site too.  I'm not saying you're not crazy, but if you are it has nothing to do with that dream!
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/090813/sampff0212de70bbab6a.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 03:00:04 PM »
LOL!   I had a dream my wife was yelling at me for growing out my hair.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 03:13:27 PM »
I only had one I can remember, I had woken up, gone into the bathroom and saw about a half inch to an inch of hair, all over, no bald spots.  My reaction was panic, I didn't know if I had time to find clippers to get it down to shavable length--it was before the beard, so the clippers were put away.  I was sort of amazed in the dream, bc I had a full head of hair, no mpb, and I only wanted the hair off.  That dream was sort of the period at the end of the sentence about becoming a SBG, my hair days were over, consciously, and unconsciously I obviously didn't want to go back either.  My personality had fully adopted the life, very satisfying.

Offline Rob

• Sly Bureau
  • British baldy since 2006
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 05:53:54 PM »
I had a similar dream a few months after going SLY: where the hair grew back and I wanted to shave it all off again before anyone saw it.  Like you said, Saint, I just really felt panic and like it was the end of the world - a sure sign that I'm really satisfied to be SLY. 8)

Offline Mike

• Sly genetics guy
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 12:07:13 AM »
I have had a few dreams like that. Most of them involve me waking up and getting ready for work, in the mornings I always rub my head to wake up. In the dreams I go to do it but feel greasy, tangled hair instead. It wakes me up right away in the dream, I run to the mirror to look at it with a horrified face- one like you have when you have a huge zit on picture day- then scream. I am always frantic while looking for the clippers and never find them so I resort to scissors. I almost always wake up before I am bald again.

When I was learning Russian I had dreams about it, its strange how we dream about things we are into. Nothing beats the dreams I have about being smooth, wandering around nice green rolling hills drinking coffee though....

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2010, 08:48:09 AM »
I had the dream that no matter how much I tried, I couldn't get the hair off. It kept growing
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline mangosink12572

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Wonderful SHINY BALD
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2010, 12:30:33 PM »
I have not had any dreams like that  - -I  don't want to even dream of my hair growing back

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2010, 06:06:24 PM »
Give it time Mango, I'm comin up on my 5 year SLYniversary and this is the first dream like that I can remember.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline 440satellite

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2010, 07:48:25 PM »
Well for once I must be ahead of the curve, had the dream just before my 2 year SLYniversary!  Good to know I'm ahead on something.  As for the crazy part, I've decided that I am sane and the world is the one that isn't right

Offline Morthen

• Super Sly
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2010, 06:27:13 AM »
Wanted to tell you guys how ingrained the sly look has become in my personality.  I had a dream (yes this is a clean story too  ;D ) during  the christmas holidays that I remembered part of.  In it I was talking to this girl somewhere in the summer and when I ran my hand across the top of my head there was alot of hair, longer like I had in High School.  And in the dream I remember thinking, oh crap I forgot to shave today, I've got to get rid of this hair!  I don't remember much else but I do remember that part.

Of course I had been slacking in the shaving routine with just bumming around the house so it was possibly my subconscious telling me to clean up my act.  Just wondered if anyone else has had sly related dreams?  Or am I just  :/O

I remember having a dream about having a full thick hairline. And disliking how it looked when i looked in the mirror in my dream because I have very thick uncooperative hair.
Bryce
Sly since May 16th, 2010

http://l33t.razerzone.com/index.php?user_dtl=a93edc2f9430bed4c6b2382425c327c0