Author Topic: Could I keep this?  (Read 4392 times)

Offline sigmazero

• Learning the way of Sly
Could I keep this?
« on: July 25, 2017, 07:24:41 AM »
A few days ago I buzzed my head with the shortest length possible. I have tried to upload some pictures. Do you think I could keep it like this or perhaps take it further down?

Offline Lasamin2609

• Sly Jr.
Re: Could I keep this?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 07:47:59 AM »
So nice...😃😃😃😃😃

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 07:53:52 AM »
I suggest since you are at this point to at least give shaving with a razor blade a try.  It will not look much different to most people, except other head shavers.  But what most guys like is having the smooth feel instead of the sandpaper feel.  And the shadow will be reduced.  Give yourself some time (30 days or so) to get comfortable with razor shaving and you will like it.  Some of us are addicted to it.
SlyBeard

Offline AJ Q-Ball

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Bald Head and Full Beard: Awesome combination
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 11:07:19 AM »
You could very well keep it like that but I think it would look even better razored down. Like Slybeard said, the shadow will be reduced and the smooth feel is addicting. If you end up taking it all off, do so with a good quality razor like the Mach 3 or Fusion Proglide. Those cheap razors like the ones Bic puts out are awful for head shaving.

Offline Jordan1991

• Sly
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2017, 03:13:10 PM »
Looks awesome. I vote for a keeper! Also agree that you should give the razor a go. Your so close anyway.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2017, 12:38:29 AM »
Sure you "could" keep like that; but why?  You already know that you look good without a mop of hair and you are comfortable with the clipper buzz because you have been doing it for a long time.  But, why wouldn't you want to test fly "fully sly"?

Offline bennett11

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2017, 05:45:14 AM »
really looks good.  keep it and am sure at some time you will try a shave.

Offline chrisphilly123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2017, 12:24:42 PM »
A few days ago I buzzed my head with the shortest length possible. I have tried to upload some pictures. Do you think I could keep it like this or perhaps take it further down?

haircut looks great although I would go down 1-2 sizes on the glasses to better fit your face.