Author Topic: Bald and Bearded.....  (Read 39797 times)

Offline kalbo

• Sly Bureau
Re: Bald and Bearded.....
« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2012, 08:09:24 PM »
Looking good, as always Mark  :)
Mabuhay ang mga kalbo!

Offline mahaw90

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Re: Bald and Bearded.....
« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2012, 10:44:12 PM »
thanks kalbo

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
  • Sly and loving it since 2 June 2012
« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2012, 02:28:30 AM »
That's looking awesome, I've been debating on growing out a full beard again. One of my mates has dared me to do it... I don't know though... it's been soo long since I've had a full beard... Although yours had given me a bit more encouragement to give it a crack!

As to your question about how long, Mine is now about 16cm (6.5 inches), and I think I grew about 3-4 of those inches since I trimmed my beard in march or april. So that probably plays pretty close to the 1/2 inch in a month statement.

Offline F77Scot

• Sly
  • Bald and Bearded...and loving it!
« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2012, 05:20:11 PM »
Great to hear that Mark...if this is what you want it is a great look. Bearman, go for it, I think you will be able to pull off the full beard...your inital support has got me here....

Offline TheSlyBear

• Opinionated Walrus
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • 忍者クマ
« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2012, 06:36:19 PM »
Wow, Scot! You're beard is coming in amazingly!

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #80 on: October 24, 2012, 01:12:59 AM »
Great to hear that Mark...if this is what you want it is a great look. Bearman, go for it, I think you will be able to pull off the full beard...your inital support has got me here....

Thanks mate, well I have decided that today I am going to start the transition into a full beard. Any og you full beard wearers got any pro tips for getting that transition from the beard to your sly dome perfect? I tried doing it by eye monday morning and fudged it, so I just shaved it all off again lol

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
« Reply #81 on: October 24, 2012, 01:26:14 AM »

Thanks mate, well I have decided that today I am going to start the transition into a full beard. Any og you full beard wearers got any pro tips for getting that transition from the beard to your sly dome perfect? I tried doing it by eye monday morning and fudged it, so I just shaved it all off again lol

Good to hear that you are going to do the full beard!  I am looking forward to at least letting mine grow out 6 months without trimming. 

If you are worried about the transition point, if you wear glasses or have a pair of sunglasses, that can be a easy guide as to where to stop the beard.

Offline Natedawg

• Misanthropic Humanist
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #82 on: October 24, 2012, 07:48:36 AM »
I've been debating on growing out a full beard again.

O0 O0 O0 O0
"Change will happen whether we are still or moving." - TTWS

Offline F77Scot

• Sly
« Reply #83 on: October 24, 2012, 12:23:57 PM »
Thanks SlyBear, I am still loving the beard...its definitely going to get a bit bigger to see how long is the best for me...not there yet!

Beardman, good to hear you are going to give it a try. As for the transition point I just let it come in naturally...but not sure if that is the best way or not?

Offline Mr Jules

• Sly Bureau
  • Same great sly look. Every day.
    • You Tube channel
« Reply #84 on: October 24, 2012, 12:25:32 PM »
Thanks SlyBear, I am still loving the beard...its definitely going to get a bit bigger to see how long is the best for me...not there yet!

Beardman, good to hear you are going to give it a try. As for the transition point I just let it come in naturally...but not sure if that is the best way or not?

F77Scot,

Looks like that beard of yours will keep your face warm this coming winter.

Offline F77Scot

• Sly
« Reply #85 on: October 24, 2012, 12:27:10 PM »
It definitely will Mr Jules....going to grow it to the end of the year at least.

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #86 on: October 26, 2012, 08:28:00 PM »

Good to hear that you are going to do the full beard!  I am looking forward to at least letting mine grow out 6 months without trimming. 

If you are worried about the transition point, if you wear glasses or have a pair of sunglasses, that can be a easy guide as to where to stop the beard.

That is a great idea Marsh, I'll see how that works!

Thanks F77 for your support, it's always funny to see things see to come back around: I help you, you help me, I love it  O0

Offline Scottakist

• Sly Jr.
  • Permanent Color Technician
    • Permanent Color Technicians
« Reply #87 on: October 27, 2012, 05:28:11 PM »
beards?
  I would never wear one!
 Not Ever  hahahahahaha

Yours Truly ^^^^^
If your not having fun... Your doing it wrong.

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #88 on: October 29, 2012, 01:11:48 AM »
No, nevah...

Offline jagurin

• Sly Guy in Training
  • sly for 15 years
« Reply #89 on: November 04, 2012, 09:22:38 AM »
grew my beard in again this year for the winter.