Author Topic: Super Shiny  (Read 3847 times)

Offline Biffo

• Learning the way of Sly
Super Shiny
« on: June 29, 2015, 12:57:29 AM »
I am looking for some method or product that will give me a super chrome dome look. I shave till I'm BBS then scrub and rinse head with cold water, dry with a towel and apply either Headblade glossy (smells nasty) the made it myself aloe vera/witch hazel/tea tree oil (feels great but not super shiny) Dare to be bald bump stopper, works well and quite shiny (but difficult to find in this country) Bullfrog sunscreen (very hit and miss, works fine one day, starts granulating after 2 minutes the next) I've ordered some Banana Boat Quick Blok spray but will have to wait while it arrives in country, and now I've read that some guys put hairspray on the dome for the "best shine ever" ? Any particular make type or method you could advise, or indeed any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong

Thanks

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: Super Shiny
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 05:51:05 AM »
Spraying hairspray will be the shiniest . I don't like the feel of it, and I think it could clog your pores.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Cave Dweller

• Bald & Bearded and staying that way.
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Not Bear nor Troll - just in the dark with the TV
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 07:08:24 AM »
My wife rubbed coconut oil on my dome once, the gleam was pretty nice.
"A man who has lost his hair and is bald is clean."
Leviticus 13:40
(Do not argue with Moses!)

Offline gardner179

• Sly
  • uk sly
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 04:02:32 PM »
Biffo, I see you live in the uk. if you pop into your local HOLLAND AND BARRATS and ask fur dr organics double strength aloe vera gell, this stuff leaves a mirror glass shine, costs about six quid, good stuff but it must be DOUBLE STRENGH.  O0 O0 O0 O0

Enter your email address: