Author Topic: Washing Your Dome  (Read 12713 times)

Offline Munkynutz

• Sly Jr.
Re: Washing Your Dome
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2014, 03:40:49 AM »
Interesting on the Dawn dish soap and I totally understand the reasoning.  It is a very gentle soap.

I'd suggest it would depend on the type of skin you have - some shampoos are amazing for skin and hair.  RegenePur Dr is what I am using now and it's awesome.  Other suggestions would be a vegetable glycerine (pure) cleaner, a little tea tree oil, or Spectro gel.  I use spectro on the sensitive parts of the skin of my body and it is excellent although it won't sud up or act like normal soap at all.  More like applying congee to your had or something... Strange, and effective.

Offline Bilko1

• Super Sly
  • Glad To Be Bald-by-choice
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2015, 06:26:54 AM »
I use Nivea face wash normally and also exfoliate as this seems to help my scalp.

I didn't always wash my scalp before shaving as I kind of thought it pointless if I was shaving every day. However, I now wash my scalp before shaving. Seems to feel better, somehow.
BaldBill

Offline theebaldguy

• Sly Penguin
  • Super Sly
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2015, 07:16:29 PM »
I wash my head every morning with the same body wash I shower with. Dial Power Scrub with orange oil and micro scrubbing beads. That, and one of those bath sponges made of a mesh.
Just say no to rugs!

Offline baldjoeg

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Newport Beach, CA. A great place to be in March.
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2015, 06:11:43 AM »
I usually use shampoo that is available in the shower.

Offline SlickChromeDome

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2015, 08:03:21 PM »
I treat my head like my face, use (dermatologist) prescribed face wash on face and head and exfoliate before shaving (every 2-3 days) with headblade shed

Offline gardner179

• Sly
  • uk sly
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2015, 03:07:30 PM »
I use dove mancaredaily scrub twice a day morning and evening ,good stuff O0 O0 O0

Offline Nikki

• Sly Jr.
  • No Hair,Don't Care. I'm Bald and Beautiful!
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2015, 04:33:57 PM »
I use Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo,after I exfoliate my head when I'm about to shave.

Enter your email address: