Author Topic: Shaving dilemma  (Read 9479 times)

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: Shaving dilemma
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2016, 11:14:54 AM »
Well, I shaved my head bald last night. I emailed the gal a photo, and she commented it looks nice, then asked why I shaved it.

I got the sense that she was disappointed, but said I have to do what makes me happy. I guess I can just hope she likes it when she she me in person.

On the plus side, I enjoyed showing off my shiny bald dome while running errands today.
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline ThePangolin

• Sly
  • Outdoorsman, Officer, Saved by Jesus Christ
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2016, 11:33:06 AM »
good for you man, sounds like you did it politely and tactfully without being a forceful unfeeling monster. Im sure she respects your choice, and even if she somehow doesnt like it she will still most likely keep going out with you. I highly doubt that the bald head would have any bearing on whether or not you two work out, especially given the responses shes given you that you shared.

When you see her next, dont mention it. Act like nothing ever happened, this is who you are, not the little bit of growth you had. If she brings it up, whether positively or negatively, just shrug it off and say "well im happy to be back to myself again" and let it go.

Offline dshupe

• Sly
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2016, 12:14:28 PM »
Glad you stayed true to yourself and did what makes you happy.  I'm sure, like The Pangolin said, that your bald head will not have any bearing on how things go.  Best of luck with it all!!!!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 05:55:58 AM by dshupe »

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2016, 12:54:27 PM »
Thanks guys, I'm pretty happy to be sly again.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 12:57:16 PM by reddog »
Bald by choice, and loving it!

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2016, 06:08:59 PM »
Glad to have the old red dog back!

Offline slybeard

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2016, 07:32:54 PM »
I am sure she will like it when she sees you in person - but will she admit it is another question.  Good luck.
SlyBeard